Outsourced everything

Hello everyone,

Reading old posts, I know the normal answer is - 'do it all yourself, it's your business' but maybe just to humble me, is there companies or services out there that can essentially take care of everything for the reseller?

I'm talking about telephone sales, order taking, server management, live chat support, telephone support, ticket support, package configuration and installation etc.

Does it exist? Is there a single company out there like this? Or do we have to hire internal staff...?

Yes, there are resellers who do all this, including at least a couple here on WHT.

I actually think it's a model that can work for the small guy if you want to spend your time, say, signing up local businesses as customers and leaving the rest to a good reseller. One I used to work with is Inno, and I understand (but don't know from personal experience) that ezpz does something similar.

you talkin about these guys:

http://www.innohosting.com/reseller.htm

?

Quote Originally Posted by chewylewis View Post
    you talkin about these guys:

http://www.innohosting.com/reseller.htm

?
    Just talked to them. Very nice, but they do nothing on the telephone unfortunately.

What do you do as a hosting provider when you want to outsource everything?
    Would you know anything about your business, what your customers want or don't like about your service when you are not involved in the operation.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    What do you do as a hosting provider when you want to outsource everything?
    Would you know anything about your business, what your customers want or don't like about your service when you are not involved in the operation.

We don't plan to be not involved, just are considering outsourcing the typical day to day tasks to a company that provides a good all in one service, if there is one.

Yes there are companies to whom you can outsource day to day tasks, what you'll need is signup for good reseller company and outsource your live chat/support to an other company if reseller not offer it. However it depends on your budget like outsourcing companies charge $3-$5 / hour for sales and support.
    Web Hosting Pakistan. Affordable and Reliable Web Hosting Services by FMEOS.PK
    Professional website designing and web development services.
    Pakistan web Hosting, Domain Registration and Web Designing Services.

Hello everyone,

Reading old posts, I know the normal answer is - 'do it all yourself, it's your business' but maybe just to humble me, is there companies or services out there that can essentially take care of everything for the reseller?

I'm talking about telephone sales, order taking, server management, live chat support, telephone support, ticket support, package configuration and installation etc.

Does it exist? Is there a single company out there like this? Or do we have to hire internal staff...?
    ezpz and innohosting offer end user support I believe just by ticket.

No one that I'm aware of does sales, order taking, server management, live chat support, telephone support, ticket support, package configuration and installation... there will be some who do a little of each but none till this date which do all it would be quite hard to manage all for hundreds of people....
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com

If you want someone else to handle absolutely everything it sounds like you'd be better off with an affiliate account with a trusted provider.

You should check cartikahosting.com they have both phone and email support system and payment gateway option too

Thanks for the info guys. Ok more importantly than "outsourced everything" how about outsourced sales? Telephone sales + live chat pre-sales preferably. Any good companies out there?

Not necessarily just for hosting - but hosting related...

Best option is use affiliate program or partner ship with someone, but you need to pay 40% - 50% of your total money.
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company

Hello everyone,

I don't know what's going to happen here but throwing everything to your provider...I suggest that you find another biz opportunity which will entice you to be involve. Sorry but I'm just being honest.
    Ask for Server IP & Nameservers IP to check if your reseller provider truly provides 100% white-label.

Thanks for the info guys. Ok more importantly than "outsourced everything" how about outsourced sales? Telephone sales + live chat pre-sales preferably. Any good companies out there?

Not necessarily just for hosting - but hosting related...
    You can hire telemarketing companies for this .. i am doing business since 2001 and hosting is not my primary business its just a side business. I have a software and web development house and garments business and one thing i learned that no one earn for you you have to be present not in every loop but you should be informed