Company: Touch Support, Inc.
Job Type: Part Time or Full Time (30+ hours/week)
Location: Lafayette, IN
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Benefits: Full Benefits (30 + hours/week)
Our support technicians are comfortable talking to and building working relationships with our customers and their end users. Touch Support support technicians learn and sharpen invaluable skills on a systems administration career path!
Prospective support technicians should possess the following:
• Extensive knowledge of DNS, Linux-based operating systems such as CentOS, RHEL, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu and/or Windows Server 2000, 2003 and/or 2008
• Ability to solve Admin Level Panel issues which clients cannot handle through their own login (ie WHM/Plesk) over email, phone or live chat
• In-depth troubleshooting, rebuilding and upgrading for major system service daemons: Apache, MySQL, SMTP, POP/IMAP, and control panel daemon
• Must be able to restore multi-account backups, diagnosis of hardware issues and blacklist removal
• Be comfortable offering multi- account mitigation assistance between systems which use the same control panel (cpanel=>cpanel, Plesk=>Plesk, etc.)
• Able to upgrade control panel between stable revisions (in some cases where it doesn’t do so automatically)
• Successfully install additional system software (imagemagik, eaccelerator, zend, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and weekend availability
• At least one year experience in the web hosting or related industry
If you’re interested we probably are too! Full-time and part-time positions are available. Get your career started today by clicking “Apply” below!
Why work at Touch Support?
Touch Support provides best of breed, fully branded technical support for web hosting companies worldwide.
Fast-Paced = 0% Boredom
Our people enjoy a fast paced working environment that demands technical and communication prowess far surpassing that of nearly any other company. We evaluate our processes daily to increase efficiency and capacity.
We push each other to continuously maintain our reputation as the best in class US outsourced technical support company. We complete globally with companies several times our size who exist in places where it’s common to pay college graduates a fraction of our salary. This is a tough business. We have to be the best.
Working here means working hard and touching the lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the globe by solving their technical challenges and helping them achieve their goals. Our people are natural problem solvers that cherish the satisfaction stemming from helping people and solving problems.
If you enjoy working hard and constantly pushing the envelope of what can be achieved, Touch Support is the place for you.
Apply by submitting your resume @ hr.touchsupport.com/jobs.php