hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Running a Web Hosting Business : Kayako Whmcs

Forum Jump

Kayako Whmcs

Reply Post New Thread In Running a Web Hosting Business Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Kayako Whmcs

I was wondering if the integration between whmcs and kayako still works since their service is now ondemand , meaning it is hosted on their own servers.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Personally I don't use this myself, from what I have seen alot of people swear by Kayako, and a few hosts use the two together with no issues.

So I would gather that there are no issues.WHMCS by itself has a decent helpdesk facility, would that not meet your needs?

Old 04-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Well I want to have a live chat solution that integrates with whmcs, and then the kayako ticket is just an added bonus which I want though. What I am trying to say here is that I want to integrate the ticket system with whmcs, not the live chat, however the main reason I am doing this is for the live chat.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

WHMCs have a chat module: http://www.whmcs.com/livechat.php

Old 04-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Yes, but I want the kayako ticket system to integrate with whmcs. Before it was possible. I am wondering if it is possible now that they host it themselves.

Old 04-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

I don't think it's possible any more with the newest version (Fusion) or whatever it's called, i do know it's possible on the older versions and such.

But I personally don't even like kayako no more with there new version, and being hosted on their own servers it kinda disappointed me and I transferred my service/licenses with them to another person.

I went back with using a different system, and we designed our own in-house management for WHMCS; and using the default ticket base systems with our own in-house modules and settings for it.

Old 04-10-2011, 03:05 PM

I have head of many using both but I think WHMCS can do everything Kayako can do. I like that it integrates with the Live Help messenger.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:55 AM
Web Hosting Master

We've created our own loginshare for Kayako 4: http://docs.whmcs.com/Kayako
It's not as comprehensive as the integration Kayako created for version 3.