Cool ••••LIMITED TIME: 3 Page Design + Hourly Turn-Around = $100 *FREE CONCEPT*

Howdy WHT! I am a veteran web designer and "IT guru" offering my website design services exclusively to WHT for a limited time. I value each of my clients needs and strive to provide excellent service, consistent communication, smooth transactions, and fast turn-around times.

For the next 3 days only: I will design a custom website (PSD) including a home page, comparison/plan page, and content page for $100. You will have exclusive rights to your design, and may do with it as you please. I will include all font files and any icons used in the design. Additionally, I will include a free, watermarked mock-up of your home page so you can appraise my skills.

NOTE: I do not have an online portfolio (as this is not full-time employment for me); for this reason, I am offering free watermarked concepts.

Also note: I do not code. All that I do involves pretty colors and lovely graphics.

To take advantage of this offer: Send me a PM with the following information:

• Your business name and link to your website (if applicable)
    • Specific requirements for your website (include as many details as possible)
    • At least TWO websites you find appealing with rationale (explain what and why you like these websites)
    • Your e-mail address (if you would prefer to communicate only by PM, please let me know)

I ask that if you are not truthfully interested in my services, please do note contact me. I value each of my clients and their time, and appreciate your cooperation.

Offer is still available! Please include all of the requested details if you are interested. This will save time for me and for you.