Adsense Optimization

I need some tips on Adsense optimization as I need it really, I have been using Adsense from last one year but I didn't reach $100, is there any good tips..
      0 Not allowed!

if you have unique articles and traffic from USA/UK, you will earn money very well. I think write articles, get organic hit and wait for money
      0 Not allowed!

As long as you keep posting/sharing quality content on your website I'm sure you will get the payout one day. Keep working hard on your website and it will pay off.

What niche is your website in? What script are you using? What theme are you using? Try changing the theme and see if you can get a higher CTR with it
      0 Not allowed!

You should make traffic for your website using known methods like article submission, social bookmarking, social media marketing and social networking. In this case you make a good traffic for your website and then you make more money from your adsense account.
      0 Not allowed!

you get more information about Google Adsense from here
      0 Not allowed!

Adsense work on content + keywords, so if you are running a blog or website, you must try to posting unique content daily with proper keywords optimization.
    VPS Hosting | Premium Web Hosting Service In India
    India's Fastest Growing Premium Web Hosting and Domain Registration Service Provider
      0 Not allowed!

google support
    Best help.Comprehensive content
      0 Not allowed!

apart from unique content and good keywords one more thing is very important for adsense earning. That is placement of ads, if your ads is not at right place then you will not convert your traffic to clicks. Keep one ads between your articles and make it OPEN AIR.
      0 Not allowed!

My suggestion is very simple: GET MORE TRAFFIC!
      0 Not allowed!