*Established entrepeneur is looking to find a equity partner (North America only) to help start a niche VPS/Cloud company focused on VoIP technology and other niche applications.

I've been interested in this space for quite some time and see some potential synergies with VoIP that haven't been taken advantage of. However, my plate is pretty full and I'm reaching out to see if there is a possibility that there is another piece to my puzzle out there on WHT.

*Entrepreneur will have demonstrated success interested in pursuing a web hosting venture. Ideal candidate will have recently sold a venture or has started a new one after having helped develop a successful business.

*Looking for someone that understands the web hosting space (colocation, Hardware, Billing, VPS/cloud automation,) at a _HIGH_ level with expertise in one or more of the categories listed in parenthesis.

*Strong Relationships in Design, Sales/Marketing, SEO, Design, Technology - ability to outsource tasks quickly and cost effectively.

*Love Start-up culture - Ability to manage multiple projects, wear multiple hats

*Dedicate 25+ HRs a week, and willing to put some skin in the game (Yes, put $$$ in - equity in company will be determined by financial contribution and sweat equity)

*OnApp Experience preferred

*Agent/Referral Program Experience preferred.

What I Bring to the Table:
*Access to capital and lending relationships (will provide all evidence upon signature of NDA)

*Proven success in market - FY2010 2+ million rev., 400% Year to Year Growth

*Strong understanding of business fundamentals - Accounting Processes, Legal Regulatory/Compliance, Resource allocation

*Significant VoIP Infrastructure - Tier I Carrier Relationships, Taxation/Regulation, SoftSwitch, Quality Routes, etc.

*Strong technical background in VoIP Related technologies

Please PM me if interested. Please tell me a bit about yourself and why you are interested in the opportunity.