10.00 - 20.00 a month budget

Please help, I am looking for a reseller account with limited budget. Features I am looking for includes unlimited Cpanel accounts, at least 75GB storage and 800GB bandwidth, fantastico, and unlimited email. Thanks in advance. I found this website on accident yesterday comparing hosting. I am in the US.., Houston, Tx.

Quote Originally Posted by dballardjr View Post
    Please help, I am looking for a reseller account with limited budget. Features I am looking for includes unlimited Cpanel accounts, at least 75GB storage and 800GB bandwidth, fantastico, and unlimited email. Thanks in advance. I found this website on accident yesterday comparing hosting. I am in the US.., Houston, Tx.
    Why do you need such a high specifications and banwidth?

Also which location are you looking to get in?

Hello,
    With a budget of $10-$20, you will not get 75 GB of Space, and if you do, there is going to be a lot of overselling happening. Unless you can increase your budget, you should look for between 5 and 20 GB of Storage.
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Geek Survival Guide - Reviews and Advice for Geeks

Quote Originally Posted by KDisk View Post
    Hello,
    With a budget of $10-$20, you will not get 75 GB of Space, and if you do, there is going to be a lot of overselling happening. Unless you can increase your budget, you should look for between 5 and 20 GB of Storage.
    that is what justhost.com offers for 20.00 a month.. I was comparing it to that. I will be hosting local businesses here in the Houston area... we also have a Sports Talk website I will be hosting that is getting about 1000 hits per day.

that is what justhost.com offers for 20.00 a month.. I was comparing it to that. I will be hosting local businesses here in the Houston area... we also have a Sports Talk website I will be hosting that is getting about 1000 hits per day.
    Hello,
    JustHost is famous for their insane overselling tactics and TOS Restrictions. To simplify their TOS, you will never be able to use anywhere near 75 GB of Space, even on their "Unlimited" reseller plan.
    Keith I Myers

Hello,
    JustHost is famous for their insane overselling tactics and TOS Restrictions. To simplify their TOS, you will never be able to use anywhere near 75 GB of Space, even on their "Unlimited" reseller plan.
    ok thanks for the info.. so please help me out... someone please let me know what I can get for around 10.00 and around 20.00 monthly.. Thanks for all the help.

Hi, like most of the guys said, you will never get such thing as 75GB space and 800GB bandwidth for that amount of money.

What I can suggest you is going for hosts that have cloudflare in which will spread your bandwidth, so you would be okay with around 300/400GB bandwidth (should you already capped 800GB previously).

Should you wanted to start, I'm suggesting start slow with a small reseller and grew from there.

In a word, should you reach 800GB of bandwidth and not making any money from that bandwidth, you are in serious thinking to monetize that bandwidth.

ok thanks for the info.. so please help me out... someone please let me know what I can get for around 10.00 and around 20.00 monthly.. Thanks for all the help.
    Hello,
    The best thing to do now is to determine what you actually need not want. Currently I know that you need;

Budget : $10-$20

Now you should double check to see how much space and bandwidth that you truly need
    Keith I Myers

Since you will be hosting local businesses websites, who won't utilize a lot of diskspace/bandwidth, you should lower your requirements. I would also recommend to look for a reseller hosting plan with overselling enabled. This feature will allow you to offer a web hosting plan for example 50GB diskspace/500GB bandwidth even if your reseller hosting has 10GB diskspace/100GB bandwidth allocated to it. I would keep overselling to a minimum though, as you will be charged for overage.
    CrocWeb :: Canadian Web Hosting
    Accelerate your website, maximum performance!
    www.crocweb.com :: Since 2009 (Montreal, Quebec)

Hello,
    The best thing to do now is to determine what you actually need not want. Currently I know that you need;

Budget : $10-$20

Now you should double check to see how much space and bandwidth that you truly need
    I actually have no clue how much bandwidth need to start out with.. I have a few accounts to sell immediately after I am up and running. These sites that will be hosted are pretty small but I do want to be a step ahead.

Should start looking at that reseller section for an offer.
    Find the one near your area, or better test their speed from your area by trying their speedtest.

Then try to contact their sales, making sure that they are really providing your requirement with your plan on going bigger alter on.

I actually have no clue how much bandwidth need to start out with.. I have a few accounts to sell immediately after I am up and running. These sites that will be hosted are pretty small but I do want to be a step ahead.
    Hello,
    This is the mistake most make when buying hosting. Just like going to an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet it is best to start with a few small trips to the buffet rather then piling your plate on the first visit. Hosting should be treated the same.

It is always possible to upgrade to a larger package when needed rather then buying a massive (or impossible) package. This can also save you money in the end.

I would advise you to buy a reseller account with 5-15 GB of Disk Space and 50-100 GB of Bandwidth to start, If you start to see that you are hitting 70%+ of your limits, then you should look into upgrading to the next package.
    Keith I Myers