The Worst Hosting Company is Centrio Host I agree..

Please can someone post this for me as reply because i am new

Everyone Please Please if you can spare 10 minutes only and do the following..

please write to the following email address and ask for an investigation, and write about how had been treated by this company and your intellectual property (domains) have been taken away.

This is very important, to ensure this bastard is taken down.

[email protected]
    [email protected],
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

I have never seen such aggressive and violent company

The took down my 15 domains, cause of the billing date was due, no warning or nothing and asked for payment.

I had to pay up to get all the domains and emails, move them out.

I then asked for a refund, and they said NO

I then said I will report them to pay pal and they said you can go do whatever you want.

They donít talk about suspending the account in the terms and condtions

5. Payments
    When you subscribe to our services, you are subscribing to a pre-paid service. All payments will be charged using PayPal, CC or, Moneybookers. Renewal notices are sent several times via email from 1 to 10 days after the renewal date. Accounts 7 days past due will be disabled. Accounts 15 days past due will require a $15.00 USD fee to enable. We only acceptPayPal, Moneybookers, Credit Card, Liberty Reserve, AlertPay, Western Union and Bank Wire for payment of services. In the event that your yearly charge is denied and we are unable to contact you, then the aforementioned fees to enable your account shall apply. Please address any questions regarding payment to CENTRIOHOST sales.
      0 Not allowed!

Huh? Do you mean they suspended your service because you didn't pay your bill? I don't see anything that would be "aggressive" or "violent" about them in your post?
      0 Not allowed!

So you're asking people that read this thread to contact those email addresses you posted and lie about a service they have never themselves tried by saying they have been scammed as well?! Shows a lot about your character, and NO I will NOT do that..
    HOSTLEET.COM, LLC - Elite Website Hosting Since 2008!
    Fast Reliable Affordable Secure Friendly & Courteous
    RISK-FREE Money Back Guarantee PCI-Compliant Checkout
    U.S.A Based & Operated Read Through Our Most F.A.Q's!
      0 Not allowed!

The issue is that I got the bill on the 30th March, which is fine and said needs to be paid in 10 days, you have till the 9th April

Which is fine, but they suspended all my domains and accounts and asked for payment now or your domain will be deleted.

it like saying we will stop you home electricty, because your didnt pay the same day.

Normally you get billed and you pay after a few day

I paid it, it tool them 2 hours to get everything up and running, what stupid company would do such thing

Also I am not the only one complaining search the internet and see for your self

I moved my domains and asked for a refund, they said no, it still fell within 30 days of renewing.

So i said I will report them to paypal

So they closed my account for reporting them.

they then posted my address on the chat saying this is your address
      0 Not allowed!

Mate I am not asking everyone to write, lets reword this, those who had a bad experience with scum of the earth company to write to the above emails address to address their complains, if they get enough feedback, they can then be looked at

what company uses paypal reputation to say trust us and then provides you with the worst service imaginable, with the hosting going down every few days and also it was slow.

I was planning to move the domains, they billed me a few days before and asked for payment and suspended and changed my password on my accounts

I don't think that is write, its like me taking your CAR and ask you to pay for the fuel and the pump and then give your car back, I don't think anyone would be happy with that
      0 Not allowed!

Your first point was about being cancelled for paying within your grace period right? Now you state that the company had a bad service?

If I wanted to move the domains, I'd have moved them a few days (if not a lot) before the due date.

Nothing left to say, good luck
    StableHost.com - Home to over 23,000 websites.
    Contact us: 866.945.6952
    Offering: 24/7/365 Support, Web Builder and Softaculous.
    Read over 100+ reviews about us at RateLobby!
      0 Not allowed!

* WARNING - DONT HOST WITH CENTRIO HOST AND WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE ALREADY WITH THEM

DON’T WANT TO LOSE ££££££

DON’T WANT TO LOSE $$$$$$

PLEASE BE AWARE OF USING THE SERVICES OF THE FOLLOWING HOSTING COMPANIES, WHICH COME UNDER THE SAME COMPANY,IT IS LOCATED IN BANGLADESH BUT CLAIM LIKE MANY OTHER SCAMMERS TO HAVE OFFICES ALL OVER THE WORLD.

CENTRIOHOST
    I7HOSTING
    HAVEHOST

If I had the power to give out awards I would of awarded this company THE SCAM OF THE YEAR AWARD 1999 to 2015.
    They most unethical hosting company on the internet, unreliable, and untrustworthy.

Be warned don’t use them

This is one of the worst companies I have ever had to deal with

1. Lack of professionalism

2. Staff don’t know how to speak English or deal with situations, the excuse they give are lame

3. Staff are rude and untrustworthy

4. They miss use your personal details

5. Steal your domain, data and intellectual property if you complain

6. Service is down almost every week, with no apparent reason

7. They keep claiming to be upgrading, moving your data and doing all sort weird and wonderful stuff to your domains

8. They Monitor your internet activity and see if you post reviews about them, Like I am doing now

WHY THE BIG HYPE ABOUT CENTRIOHOST, OR I7HOSTING, OR HAVEHOST

A few months ago, this company closed down my site for asking them to refund my money as I was not happy with the service, they retained my domain and I am unable to get it back. I have the data and emails which I saved on outlook and website data downloaded via ftp.

Advise to you, or existing customer to deal with Centriohost, or i7hosting, or Havehost

If you are thinking of joining this company DON’T

If you already host your service with this company, steps to take

1. Register with another hosting company

2. Copy all your data using ftp, export sql databases and use imap to download your emails and copy them locally to another folder

3. Move your sites, one by one

4. If you have your domain with another register, then you are ok and safe from their SCAM, just point the new domain away from Centriohost, i7hosting, havehost to the new provider and change the DNS setting, dns name server. Wait for 48 hours and then use a site to test your domain name and do whois lookup make sure you domain is transferred away from them. Make sure when you lookup your hostname it comes back with the new ip address of your new hosting company.

5. Once the domain has propagated then asks to close the account, be aware that a refund is almost impossible with this company.

What shall I do if I have registered the domain with Centriohost, i7hosting, or Havehost

First move your data and files, email, databases etc then a week
    later see if you can transfer you domain via the control panel, attempt to get the EPP code

If it is not on the control panel, then attempt to ask them for it and just give them any old excuse

If the decide to close your site down for asking to transfer the domain names, then you’re in a bit of trouble, the same trouble I found myself in, so what you can do is attempt to contact the registrar Current Registrar uk2 group ltd who I believe act as the domain wholesale registrar.

I PAID WITH PAYPAL…. SO I AM SAFE

No… You are not safe with PayPal because they don’t cover virtual items with no physical presence but you can escalate to complains department and let them note your dispute on this companies account; you would have lost your money to these scammers.

ALSO DON’T FILE DISPUTES BEFORE YOU HAVE MOVED YOUR DATA AWAY FROM THEM

PayPal account for Centriohost, i7hosting, or Havehost: [email protected]

Complaint department: [email protected]
    Again my final advice is

DON’T DON’T DON’T DON’T DON’T DON’T DON’T DON’T USE

CENTRIOHOST, OR I7HOSTING, OR HAVEHOST
    Last edited by webmasterplus; 04-08-2011 at 08:43 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Wow dude, calm down. Its only a web host. Live and learn from it. So what if you loose a few $'s here and there.

A web host looses much more then that daily.
    Garbott Ltd - Professional web development & consultancy services
    Oxford.Hosting - Prestigious shared, cloud, dedicated and gaming hosting solutions.
      1 Not allowed!

True mate, it is only a host but if we let them get away then 10$ here and there, add up to large sums.

Also people think using paypal to pay is safe, it is not cause. Cause your guaranteed to lose any dispute.

and which hosting company says because you have done a bad review about us we are closing your website down and taking you domain away.

I want people to read this review and see the true colours of Centriohost, its a hosting company from another planet. it is useless

hehehe.... am calm :-)
      0 Not allowed!

Also people think using paypal to pay is safe, it is not cause. Cause your guaranteed to lose any dispute.
    Thats not true. You're guaranteed to lose a dispute if you don't have any proof.

and which hosting company says because you have done a bad review about us we are closing your website down and taking you domain away.
    Well actually, they have the right to say it. If it's listed in their TOS and you agreed with it, there's nothing you can do.

You asked for a refund after renewing the services.. is that even allowed ? Correct me if I'm wrong but Centriohost gives a refund within the first 30 days and renewing the services means it's more than 30 days atleast.

I really don't see much point of this review. Good luck. Hope you find a better host
    Sajid Iftekhar - Web Design Portfolio
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sajid213 View Post
    Thats not true. You're guaranteed to lose a dispute if you don't have any proof.

Well actually, they have the right to say it. If it's listed in their TOS and you agreed with it, there's nothing you can do.

You asked for a refund after renewing the services.. is that even allowed ? Correct me if I'm wrong but Centriohost gives a refund within the first 30 days and renewing the services means it's more than 30 days atleast.

I really don't see much point of this review. Good luck. Hope you find a better host
    Just because they have this in their terms of service, I doubt it would stand in court, I am almost postive to be honest

And he can do something about it actually, Just because you put some B.S in your TOS it does not mean it will stand up in court or even be legal..

Every customer has a right to review a company. if that means good or bad review. throwing some B.S in your T.O.S will not stand up here.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Interix View Post
    Just because they have this in their terms of service, I doubt it would stand in court, I am almost postive to be honest

And he can do something about it actually, Just because you put some B.S in your TOS it does not mean it will stand up in court or even be legal..

Every customer has a right to review a company. if that means good or bad review. throwing some B.S in your T.O.S will not stand up here.
    Not sure about what will happen in court but yeah I agree that every customer has the right to review their host. And I personally don't like hosts that suspends you for posting bad reviews or opening disputes.
    Sajid Iftekhar - Web Design Portfolio
      0 Not allowed!

I love these displays of vitriol, they're hilarious.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TrySparta View Post
    I love these displays of vitriol, they're hilarious.
    Indeed. OP needs to direct all of his misplaced anger at himself for his own foolishness.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by webmasterplus View Post
    The took down my 15 domains, cause of the billing date was due, no warning or nothing and asked for payment.

I had to pay up to get all the domains and emails, move them out.
    You need to pay in order to get the services you want. Not a problem with your host.

No reason to leave this opened.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001
      0 Not allowed!