Angry Facing Probpems with NAME.COM

Hello Every Body

I am facing an urgent issue with

We have a client registered a domain name from a company called (alexforhost) this company has an account with as they used to register all their domains under this single account.

This Company (alexforhost) get out from business from 3 months ago and no one can reach this company with emails or phone or even mobiles

After i while some one from that company update the whois of the domain under my client contact information and update the administrative email from his yahoo email to my client business email.

and the (BILLING CONTACT INFO) are under my client business email)

my questions is after that can i get the AUTH-Code of the domain from or even get access for the same domain from or NOT???

Thanks for your help

Send them an email from the administrative email address and ask them to send the code

we have send them an email from the administrative email but till now no reply also we tried to retrieve the password of the account from by forget password option we found that the password has been sent to again (the old email at the administrative email)

it is a 3 days ago till now and no reply from them, Also i tried to call them via phone an AUTO REPLY DESK replied me more than 12 mines please wait

Colombia, South America

Call free from outside the USA using Gmail

I suspect you are not in the USA. You can call phone numbers in the USA, free, until the end of 2011, using Gmail. You need a plug in for it to work.

This is very early Saturday morning in the USA. Probably Support is closed until Monday, but, send a polite message to the email address "stub" provided. Possibly someone will reply to you during the weekend.

I suspect you will need to wait until next week, to get this sorted out.

Also, you can contact on Facebook.
    Last edited by Lanny; 04-09-2011 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Add: You can also contact them on Facebook

Really i am so worry, as the CLOSED COMPANY (ALEXFORHOST) didn't pay their invoice to the Web Hosting Provider and all my emails are down now from 3 days ago

Sorry, but I don't see what that has got to do with support.
    Signature Under Construction.

hmmm thats too bad.Now you have one option only to cl them or demand for epp code or authorization code of your domain then shift to other web hosting provider.

how can i switch to anther web hosting provider without updating my name servers to the new web hosting provider

sorry i was bit distract , i thought that was your issue instead of your client's issue. couldn't find any other way to contact to instead of telephonic call .

we get a reply from but this reply did not help us they refused to send us the Auth-Code to the administrative email they want to send the Auth-Code to the email of the closed company at their account file

what can i do now

Did you send your request from the admin email address? I'd suggest you call them and ask to escalate the issue.
    Signature Under Construction.

Are the contact details - name , address, etc correctly updated?

Colombia, South America

@Storm911 - Leave domain at - be friendly at all times

@Storm911 - I believe you should leave the domain name registered at Your goal should be to get control of the domain name registration, to correct all of the Contact information for the WHOIS and to change the Name Servers to point to those of your new web hosting provider. did *not* cause this problem. I strongly suggest that when you contact Support that at all times, you be friendly, courteous and respectful. If you are, hopefully, they will help you. If you are not, probably you will lose the domain name.

Neha Mahajan used the word "demand" in a post in this thread. I believe if you "demand" anything, you are *not* going to get it.

Be nice, be courteous, be friendly and patient and you will hopefully get control of the domain name registration.

When you contact Support, at or at any other company, the person you are asking to help you is not the person who caused your problem. GL

The OC
    Again, for the 3,000th time ... NEVER, EVER, let your hosting company have control over your domain name... EVER - EVER - EVER.

Is this really an issue for

It seems to me an issue for the original client who was an idiot to let some small bankrupt web hosting company retain ownership of their domain name.

If I seem jaded - I am. People need to think and research things before they comfortably become the victims of their own ignorance.
    You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

ya exactly , contact them through admin contact info.