Thread: tmzVPS Review

* tmzVPS Review

This is my review based on one week of service with tmz vps. I was looking for a managed vps . After doing some research , i decided to try tmpVPS. So far , it has been quite good. As different reviews on internet suggest , i also now believe that their support is wonderful. I would call it human support. I have so far tested their support on following counts.

I had a nameserver issue. They resolved it asap.

My vps was witnessing occasional downtime. They acknowledged it and resolved it.

Their Servers are real fast. But the most amazing thing is their support. They treat with compassion and understanding. The best thing is they will explain the situation to you and then will tell you in detail what was the problem and how they resolved it.
    All hosting companies have down times and issues. What counts is the support you receive in resolving issues. I have had quite a few issues in this week and i have found support at tmzvps quite efficient and willing to help.

Hello Mana,

Thank you for the great review.

We try to reply to our support tickets within 5-10 minutes. Sometimes it might take a bit longer depending on the queue, but it's never too long.

Also, can you please PM me your VPS host name so I can take a look at the ticket history to see how well they are handled?

Make sure to report your IP to the mods here on WHT.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

Sent you pm. And also reported my vps IP to mods here.