View Poll Results: Which would you choose?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Start from 1 product / service and grow from there

4 80.00%
  • Start off with an array of products / services

1 20.00%

Re Launch - Opinions Needed

So,

Ive been discussing with the team about whether to re-launch Zoom Active focused on one product or service or to offer a array of products and services right out of the door.

The overall goal is to not make money right away however to become a very good business.

I don't know what Zoom Active is or what it used to be, but in my opinion it is better off to start with one. Would you rather be known as a company that is excellent with one thing or mediocre with five things?

Although a different market altogether, Apple has a nice philosophy to go by. Instead of having hundreds of different types of similar product, it is usually best to only have a few. The more products you have, the more confused a potential customer will get, especially fit hey are a novice to web hosting. would keep it at 1-2 services in the beginning, that way you can really focus your marketing and advertising dollars and really make it count!

@JeffBee, Zoom Active started off as a marketing / creative company however is transforming more into web services company since design services are not scaling well with a growing company due to the demand and what can be fulfilled.

I too voted for 1, my team disagreed however this poll has reconfirmed my personal thoughts on this matter. Apple is an innovative business and one of which should inspire others.
    Last edited by indifferent; 04-08-2011 at 12:15 AM.