What billing software do you offer your resellers?

Hey guys, just wondering what billing software you offer your resellers?

We currently do not offer our resellers any billing software, but we'd like to start including it in their monthly costs. Which billing software have you found to be affordable for smaller sized reseller businesses?

We offer free ClientExec licenses for our resellers. They are really cheap. You can get 15 for $57.
    Sajid Iftekhar - Web Design Portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by sajid213 View Post
    We offer free ClientExec licenses for our resellers. They are really cheap. You can get 15 for $57.
    Yeah, that's what I'm looking at right now. Do you offer your resellers free maxmind as well? I couldn't find anywhere that said clientexec included it like WHMCS, so I'm guessing not.

WHMCS that you can use to sell your own reseller hosting as well as cpanel clients hosting accounts.

We offer both Clientexec and WHMCS

Pretty much the standard!
    Adam Piatek - CTO Ritmo Technology Group
    Dedicated Servers, Web Hosting Solutions Ventrilo Servers
    adam (at) ritmohost (dot) com

ClientExec is dirt cheap. I think it goes down to as low as $1 per month per license. We do WHMCS though. That's what customers want.
    Sam Barrow - CEO @ SQUIDIX (1-855-SQUIDIX)
    Ask Us About Sponsoring Your Web Site (High Traffic Sites Only)
    Squidix - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Hosting
    Midwestern Web - Web Design & Development Services

Kerala, India
    We do offer Free ClientExec License with selected reseller plans. So far their service and support are great.
    Subodh Manikoth [ - In Business Since 2007]
    Linux & Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller | VPS
    99.9% Uptime SLA | 30 Days Money Back | 24x7 Live Support
    Payment Methods: PayPal/Credit Card, Indian ATM/Debit Cards/NetBanking, Bank Deposit

ClientExec has the cheaper licensing, X5 WHMCS for $68 ($13.60 per licence, decreasing with the more you order) vs ClientExec X15 for $57.75 ($3.85 per licence, decreasing with more orders).

ClientExec is clearly cheaper, but I would say WHMCS seems to be more popular seen as it can be installed from Softaculos, making it easier for new resellers to deploy.

Do you plan on giving them away free with plans or charging as an optional extra?

New York
    We offer both ClientExec and WHMCS as addons for our Reseller plans.

Yes I plan of giving away the clientexec or whatever billing software I go with for free. I'd love to be able to offer both WHMCS and clientexec or WHMCS alone, but the cost is a bit pricey to be included in my current monthly hosting fee.

We offer clients WHMCS ..

We have recently started giving out HostBill licenses also.. Client love the HostBill Interface & everything..

If clients are looking for free billing system.. We offer them AccountLabs Plus
    Your Search For Web Solutions Ends Here -
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Web Designing - Web Development