Hi
    I want to spend around $25 on VPS hosting,
    Here are my requirements/needs approx
    CPU: 1500mhz
    Memory: 1.5GB
    Disk Space: 45gb
    Bandwidth: 2000GB/MONTH
    IP Addresses: 2

I've found 3 companies within my price range that i like, but does anyone have a reccomendation , or even a stay away from..

http://myhosting.com/virtual-server-...ustom-vps.aspx
    http://www.burst.net/winvps.shtml
    http://www.softsyshosting.com/Windows-VPS-HyperV.aspx

I would greatly appreciate any insights, thank you for your time

The first and last one I have never heard of. I have been seeing good threads about Burst lately, so you might want to try them.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

try with burst

burst is what i am leaning too, I did contact them via pre sales email with some questions, and its taken quite a while and still no response, so that gets me wondering a little

1.5GB windows VPS for $25 is a really tight fit, I would say you should give them a try and then go with whichever one worked out best for you.

You can check with ServeByte for a Windows Virtual Server, they have some great services and prices..

As everyone else said, Burst has been getting some good and positive reviews/things being said about them, so I wouldn't not suggest going with Burst, They have been around for awhile and are always working to improve there services. I personally got a few thing's over at burst in PA. I haven't needed to do much with it yet so I wouldn't be posting a review anytime soon,

But I do suggest ServeByte for Windows VPS, I have had a good time with them and a great service for a nice price.
    FusionNET Solutions - US/UK Locations | Adult/IRC Allowed! | DDoS Protected Networks!
    Fusion Powered: Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Dedicated Servers | Native IPv6 Available!
    202-505-HOST | LiteSpeed Support! | Live Web Chat!

Quote Originally Posted by FN-Mark View Post
    You can check with ServeByte for a Windows Virtual Server, they have some great services and prices..

As everyone else said, Burst has been getting some good and positive reviews/things being said about them, so I wouldn't not suggest going with Burst, They have been around for awhile and are always working to improve there services. I personally got a few thing's over at burst in PA. I haven't needed to do much with it yet so I wouldn't be posting a review anytime soon,

But I do suggest ServeByte for Windows VPS, I have had a good time with them and a great service for a nice price.
    I also use ServeByte. Their price is unbeatable. Support is also fast.

I would recommend Frantech, but they don't have any stock right now. Burst might be a little slow with sales questions, but I know they just launched a new Miami location. Maybe, they are swamped with that?

Quote Originally Posted by shinbet View Post
    burst is what i am leaning too, I did contact them via pre sales email with some questions, and its taken quite a while and still no response, so that gets me wondering a little
    Well I signed up with them yesterday, and since have submitted 2 support tickets. They were both answered within minutes. So that's something to keep in mind.

I think Burst is the only choice with your budget.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyan View Post
    1.5GB windows VPS for $25 is a really tight fit, I would say you should give them a try and then go with whichever one worked out best for you.
    Agreed 100%
    You will only find out how good a provider is when the going gets tough

I only see burst as the one right among the choices.
    But I also want to suggest dewlance.

well i was leaning somewhat to burst.net but i submitted a pre-sales email and its been almost 24 hours without a response.. if their pre sales behaves this way, how will their post sales support ever respond?

well i was leaning somewhat to burst.net but i submitted a pre-sales email and its been almost 24 hours without a response.. if their pre sales behaves this way, how will their post sales support ever respond?
    Well you want cheap, and you get what you pay for. That being said though Burst support is decent, usually it doesn't take that long.
    Sam Barrow - CEO @ SQUIDIX (1-855-SQUIDIX)
    Ask Us About Sponsoring Your Web Site (High Traffic Sites Only)
    Squidix - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Hosting
    Midwestern Web - Web Design & Development Services

Did you get a ticket number back when you sent in your sales request? If you didn't then we did not get the e-mail.

If you did get it, can you please PM it to me?

Thanks

Sales has absolutely nothing to do with support service.
    We run a very small sales dept here, and it does not operate 24/7, unlike our huge support team which is 24/7.
    Each dept has no effect/influence on the other whatsoever.

$25 for 1.5GB RAM and 2TB bandwidth is almost impossible, especially a windows VPS!
    You probably need to look at budget providers and considering your list, burstnet can be your only choice.

By the way, the most reliable windows virtualization platform is proven to be Hyper-V so watch out, stretch your budget a bit and get a real VPS with dedicated resources!

- Aria

yes... i got a ticket number, i'll PM it to you,
    I also contacted you via your webform this morning, a couple of hours ago.
    In the past 30 minutes I also called but no one answered and I left a voicemail

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET View Post
    Sales has absolutely nothing to do with support service.
    We run a very small sales dept here, and it does not operate 24/7, unlike our huge support team which is 24/7.
    Each dept has no effect/influence on the other whatsoever.
    ok, I appreciate that sales is not connected to support, i've read that support is very good, and i hope once i become a customer i'll hardly need support,
    But please tell me whats an ordinary wait time for sales? how long should a potential customer be waiting for an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by last_wizard4 View Post
    I only see burst as the one right among the choices.
    But I also want to suggest dewlance.
    Dewlance is a thrustvps reseller.
    So cheaper and more easier just to use thrust..

Too low budget and too high requirements. I would say your budget would fit perfectly with burst.
    IPStrada When uptime counts.
    Warren Buffet: Honesty is very expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusai View Post
    Too low budget and too high requirements. I would say your budget would fit perfectly with burst.
    indeed, i went with burst.. hope it works out

indeed, i went with burst.. hope it works out
    I've been with them for about a week now... So far so good, had a couple small downtimes but it has come right back up and customer support has continually responded to me within minutes. All in all I'm much happier then I was at my last host.

I would recommend Thrustvps. Had a Windows Vps with them for a while. Great uptime and cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by gmarvnet-hosting View Post
    I would recommend Thrustvps. Had a Windows Vps with them for a while. Great uptime and cheap.
    but as i said i already went with burst