Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i will recommended http://leaseweb.com they are in NL , are i see they are hosting some Iraq extremist Groups on there servers , like this one <removed> they upload a lot of Al Qaeda Videos and terrorist movies , for several years and the sites is up and running !!
    Last edited by SSHocker; 04-30-2011 at 10:56 PM.

Take a look at Netherland or Germany, their prices are very good, and you can get just what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by media-hosts_com View Post
    Another option to consider is all of the above

If you really want to make it difficult to find the source and suspect shut-downs and political issues. Find one or two really good places to keep the information on, and setup a few reverse proxy sites with a mix of round robin DNS and changing up the proxy locations at whatever frequency you require.

The more hops between the publicly available server and where the actual data is, the better for you and the harder for the others to figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Question Everything View Post
    DNS is the weakest link in any such system.
    If you look at what has happened to WikiLeaks and their initial domain name not working (getting shut down), as well as certain sites which were taken down due to alleged copyright infringement, you'd also have to take a look at the legal aspects of your site more so than solving the mere technical aspects of it.

I can agree that against certain kinds of attacks, lawyers are the best defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalgard View Post
    No, actually, they can't. All they can legally do is try to shut down the server, and that's quite difficult. But the legal issues on the internet are rather complicated, and we are not going to discuss them here.
    So i guess its legal to write it but illegal to publish it.. Sound like a very interesting project though.
    One2Host.eu - Hosting solutions
    Email hosting - Shared hosting - Reseller - VPS - Dedicated servers
    Linux Servers - Plesk - MySQL/php - 24/7 servermonitoring - More than 150 one-click installation applications - Money back guarantee
    Twitter: @one2host

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12