50 Dedicated Servers Needed

Hello

we are looking for 50 windows dedicated servers each server needs a full class of ips.

with private ip's from arin or ripe that whois will show our company name and contacts. please advise if you can offer such services

Unfortunately, you'll have to keep dreaming. No legitimate provider is going to assign you a /24 to each server unless you have very good justification and they actually have that find of IP Space lying around.

A full class of IP's? What does that even mean? How many IP addresses do you need and can you justify all of them? With the IPv4 pool pretty much depleted, providers are going to take a careful look at all IP address assignments to try and prevent SEO & SPAM scum bags from wasting their IP space...

GCM < well i dont need to dream bout it, seems like you're not really in the business, currently am hosting over 300 servers with full c class of ip's just looking for more.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    A full class of IP's? What does that even mean? How many IP addresses do you need and can you justify all of them? With the IPv4 pool pretty much depleted, providers are going to take a careful look at all IP address assignments to try and prevent SEO & SPAM scum bags from wasting their IP space...
    Hi, it's not a problem we can explain every ip usage.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by cashadv View Post

Why not do that here, now, so people take you seriously, so they assist you with recommendations.

You will probably not find this all from one provider, even with valid justification, but spreading a few servers around to many different providers would be more realistic...once again, "if" your IP usage is valid per ARIN guidelines...

GCM < well i dont need to dream bout it, seems like you're not really in the business, currently am hosting over 300 servers with full c class of ip's just looking for more.

Regards.

Exactly, I know nothing about hosting. There is a difference then and "now". As you are aware of the IPV4 Depletion, providers are hanging on to as much IP Space as they can, I can name 25 providers at the top of my head that have a hard limit per server at a /26.

If you care to enlighten us exactly the nature of your business is that would be more reassuring.

with private ip's from arin or ripe that whois will show our company name and contacts.
    You can contact Softlayer regarding this. You'll need to have more than 5 servers and clear record (spam free ) for 3 months and you can have your own contact and abuse mail etc as a softlayer reseller.
    Last edited by SkyNetHosting; 04-06-2011 at 09:16 PM.
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Not every one who needs IP's are to spam or for SEO Hosting, from what I see this is not for SEO as he need full blocks.

As BurstNet mentioned its really good if the OP can let us know whats he gonna do with the IP's so every one here can better assist you.
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

the business model will be provided only to companies that can give us the services we ask for, i understand that this is a board and some of you posting to gain more posts

Anyway if anyone able to provide that services let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyNetHosting View Post
    Not every one who needs IP's are to spam or for SEO Hosting, from what I see this is not for SEO as he need full blocks.
    I'm not saying that at all. There are many, many legitimate uses for large allocations of IP addresses. I'm just saying, usually, on WHT when someone asks for a "class C" of IP addresses it's for nefarious purposes.

the business model will be provided only to companies that can give us the services we ask for, i understand that this is a board and some of you posting to gain more posts

Anyway if anyone able to provide that services let us know.

The providers that can give this to you, are not going to waste their time discussing it, as so far everything about you smells of a problem. Your username is fishy ("cashadv"), you are a new user with no posts, you want (50) full /24 blocks, refuse to say why publicly...

Explain yourself, and you'll get alot further, and the providers that can do this will appear.

thats ok there are other places i can get the services )
    if you guys dont need the business thats fine

am not going to put business model on a forum just because you want so if someone really interested i can explain btw your nick very fishy to me as well! burstNET ? hmm

I can do it for you, $75,000/month. If you pay for the entire year, I'll decrease it to $68500/month.

thats ok there are other places i can get the services )
    if you guys dont need the business thats fine

am not going to put business model on a forum just because you want so if someone really interested i can explain btw your nick very fishy to me as well! burstNET ? hmm
    I would suggest you directly email providers for quotes. Like you said, people here mostly are to increase their post count or just call names, just because they feel better in doing so because they get called names all over this forums.. pathetic..

over 1300 per server a month wow thats good price )

Quote Originally Posted by linuxissues View Post
    I would suggest you directly email providers for quotes. Like you said, people here mostly are to increase their post count or just call names, just because they feel better in doing so because they get called names all over this forums.. pathetic..
    thanks

and i didn't mean to offend anyone sorry if i did so!)

Burstnet has been around about as long as most providers are old, you may want to check http://burst.net, they are an Inc 500 company and have been around for < 15 years. So, they do have some credibility here.

I'll challenge you with this though...Send me a NDA and I'll sign it and then tell me what ARIN approved reason you have for needing this setup and I will come back to this board and this thread that hour and put my 10+ year reputation behind your request.

I do not think that will happen though because I do not think you have 12K + ecommerce websites coming online or any other valid reason for this..

But..Prove me (and everyone else here so far) wrong.....

You're not going to get that many IPs, even if you have 50 million to spend.

However, if you want 5 million IPv6 IPs, you can get it for $5.

i know a few places that can do that what kind of specs do you need for the servers and what pricing are you looking for ?

As other already said no provider is going to assign a /24 to single server.

No one is going to assign you so many ips without a proper justification. If they even do that, they will want a huge non refundable initial deposit which will be deducted as time goes by.

Why dont you give us the explanation here my friend? The board is a good community and people will help you out here.

256*50 = a lot of ips.

Where do you need the servers?

Quote Originally Posted by vish2107 View Post
    Where do you need the servers?
    it can be anywhere just not in china and korea please

The OP claims he can justify the use of the IPs. As long as he can do this and RIPE/ARIN agrees to allocate the IPs, who are we to judge?
    As a RIPE LIR i have seen several such requests, some legit, others not. But if they can justify the needs of so many IPs and RIPE accepts the justification, then i see no problem with him getting the IPs.
    But he should hurry, as the IPv4 IP pool is nearly depleted.

Again, the key sentence here is: Can be done, but only with serious justification.
    EDIT: OP also says he already has several 100 of servers with each a /24 allocated, so it seems he has a way of justifying the need for IPs. Usually RIPE / ARIN will want to know what has been allocated already and will check the already allocated ranges for their current usage (what services are run on the server, what sites, how many IPs in use, etc) in an audit. That will give them a pretty solid picture if allocating more IP space is justified or not.

EDIT: Some nice read on IP allocations can be found here:
    http://www.ripe.net/ripe/docs/ripe-509

And the form to request PA space here:
    http://www.ripe.net/ripe/docs/ripe-488

Note the addressing plan and the fact, that IP space must be used in its entirely within 6 months after allocation (from July 2011 it will be 3 months). This addressing plan must be detailed and exact. The addressing plan is the justification part and should be done very dilligently and precise.
    Last edited by swiftnoc; 04-07-2011 at 04:46 AM.
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017
    Unbeatable dedicated bandwidth deals for Dedicated servers ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7

Nice and where bouts are you based?

lol, what's the reason of 24/ per server?
    Andrius Petkus, Chief commercial officer @ Bacloud.com data centers.
    Build your cheap dedicated server, Affordable high power Windows SSD VPS
    Payment methods: Bitcoins, Credit cards, PayPal, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Safety Pay, Cashu, Bank transfer.

hi we're based in europe

Regards.

mphsalli battles

Softlayer.

I had once 512 IPs (two full Class C) on my ISP back in 1995~2001.

Looks like it's a fortune today. o.O

Microsoft just bought Nortel's IP address block at $11.25 per IP.

http://blog.internetgovernance.org/b...3/4778509.html

I'd be very interested to know even one reason you'd assign a /24 to one server.

As many other providers a request of 50 servers will get our attention. That being said, the IPs would be very difficult to assign for each server. With such a request, I am not sure why you would not want to provide more information about the use of that many IPs, if as you said it they are for legitimate purposes.
    [email protected]
    Bare Metal Servers. Colocation. Private Cloud.
    Customers in over 130 countries. Privately owned and operated data center.
    Limited Supply Outlet Server Specials

I have no problem selling you 50 dedicated servers with a ton of IPs. You can use any IP in 192.168.0.0/16!

Quote Originally Posted by quantumphysics View Post
    I have no problem selling you 50 dedicated servers with a ton of IPs. You can use any IP in 192.168.0.0/16!
    OooOooh ooh ooh. I have an /8 with plenty of free IP/'s for you. 10/8.
    simplywww: directadmin and cpanel hosting that will rock your socks
    Need some work done in a datacenter in the NYC area? NYC Remote Hands can do it.

Follow my "deals" Twitter for hardware specials.. @dougysdeals

Quote Originally Posted by Dougy View Post
    OooOooh ooh ooh. I have an /8 with plenty of free IP/'s for you. 10/8.
    Completely random unrelated observation, but when I see requests for IP space, the ones that can justify it and don't seem shady almost always use CIDR notation, and 99% of the people that use the term "class b" or "class c" or something end up wanting to use it for terrible, terrible reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by quantumphysics View Post
    Completely random unrelated observation, but when I see requests for IP space, the ones that can justify it and don't seem shady almost always use CIDR notation, and 99% of the people that use the term "class b" or "class c" or something end up wanting to use it for terrible, terrible reasons.
    I agree... +1

so has the OP contacted anyone? Beachcomber?
    Freelance SEO Consultant - Been there, done that. Will do it again!

Quote Originally Posted by nuthin View Post
    so has the OP contacted anyone? Beachcomber?
    Nope...not a word....