Post How long have you build a website?

I want to know how long have you build a website and how to do it?
    Recently, i ready to design a website, but i have no experience on it! Thanks for your any help!

Probably the easiest way if you have no experience is to get an account that has a site builder with it. All you have to do then is enter the information and the program will generate the pages for you.
    If you want something a little better you might purchase a program such as Dream Weaver, then buy "Dream Weaver for dummies" and spend the time to get a nice original design.
    There are a number of WYSIWYG programs available these days and almost anyone can make a passable website provided they have the time and patience.

What is your website for? This could be a factor in what you use to build it.
    www.websitemagick.com "Add a little Magick to your Website"
    IwebNews.net

I suppose that depends on the web site itself and on your approach to the web site building.
    For one person one design is fine for ages. For another one it takes 3-4 changes a year.
    That depends

Sitebuilder would be the easiest or go to a site like template monster and buy a quick template. Maybe even get a few free ones to mess around.

Yeah. Use SiteBuilder or some other site creating software if you have no experience. Like CheetahHostdotNet said, if you mess around with a few free templates and customise them, you'll probably learn a few things. HTML/PHP/JavaScript are quite easy compared to other programming languages.
    Asking people when you're not sure about something is another way you'll start learning.

Or you can install wordpress an buy template from templatemonster or themeforest. This way you will have nice modern page, with admin to edit your page content.
    PremiumCoding you recieve a vivid, eye-catching coding solutions.
    Check our latest Wordpress Themes.

sousouli;

Start simple, like figuring out how to get the link in your signature working correctly. Then do some reading, if that doesn't get it, take a class. All else failing, pay someone to do it for you.

If you have content and use a CMS like Wordpress...etc, it could take 1 hour. Customizing and making changes to look and feel of the site is different story, but you can use free themes.

i would find a host with a site builder, or you could find an ofline sitebuilder? perhaps download a free html template somewhere, to look at the code, and then try to build your own?

regards.

I've been making websites for just over 5 years now. I started off coding everything by hand in notepad but have moved up to programs such as Dreamweaver and the like. Wordpress is also a great option for new websites, it's easy to design for and even easier to use when administering the site from the back end.

Lots of free themes out there and paid of course. So you wont have any problems finding a design that matches your needs. Free website builders are an option but with the abundance of free templates for Wordpress and Joomla to name a couple i recommend this direction first, to get up and running. Then you can learn the HTML/DREAMWEAVER bit

Quote Originally Posted by zdrifko View Post
    Or you can install wordpress an buy template from templatemonster or themeforest. This way you will have nice modern page, with admin to edit your page content.
    I would add that not only wordpress ... there are a lot of free cms ( sites ready to go ) that you can install. Buy a template and make it unique.
    It's more easy and faster this way.
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

Give Serif Webplus X5 a try, not bad results can be had with it if you take the time to learn the software, not as costly as other software too... www.serif.com

Quote Originally Posted by sousouli View Post
    I want to know how long have you build a website and how to do it?
    Recently, i ready to design a website, but i have no experience on it! Thanks for your any help!
    Checkout weebly.com it's free.

either use sitebuilder or use one of the install scripts for joomla, or wordpress.