Snaju.com :: Review

To be completely honest, My experiences leading up today, have been terrible.
    The owner, is a very childish person. He wanted to do something with us as a community, after being told not to, and agreeing, decided to buy a domain for himself. When we asked to buy the domain from him, he agreed, and stated the price, and after we were told to sleep on it, he stated that he did not own the domain, and we could not negotiate without having permission from the owner of the domain, which we did, meaning that he is dishonest, who wants a host that they can't trust? Now, come on..

every webhost has their own problems. you just should learn the host more before paying out and make sure it will be working properly for you.

Im a little confused, can you clarify what you mean by "He wanted to do something with us as a community, after being told not to, and agreeing, decided to buy a domain for himself."?? Just trying to figure out exactly what transpired between you two.
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Need Business Cards? Click Here

sorry it seems a bit confusing, there is a lot of stuff i put in there all scattered around, let me rephrase.

The owner decided he would like to do something with RepublicServers, we consulted, and we agreed it wouldn't be a bad idea, he wanted to host the website and domain, and all of my representatives agreed to say wait and sleep on it, and let us consult in the morning, the next morning, we woke up and saw our domain parked by the owner, and when we consulted him on this issue, he stated he had bought it in the best interest of us all etc etc. Then offered to sell us the domain for $10, we agreed to that. He stated he was going into a business call, so he'd be back at a later time, we waited a day, and then contacted him via live support. " I do not own this domain, consult with the owner of the domain before.." etc. etc. etc. Now, In my book, thats dishonesty, and when he drags his hosting company in to it by having that chat on his company's software, I would find him as a dishonest web host.

Now, when I hosted with him previously, on a previous project, my business partner at the time, purchased everything. The owner said "okay im setting it up now", Three days later, still no e-mail, yet the money had been withdrawn from my partners account. He requested his money back and was refused, we never did get our host set up through them.

I do not see them as fit to be a hosting company as they should, knowing the owner on a personal and business standpoint, I would have thought he would do better than neglect his company like he is today, and has in the past.

Snaju Co. - CEO

Hey there RepublicServers,
    I am sorry to here that you where dissatisfied with your hosting endeavor. So I would like to extend a 50% off discount to you and or your company as we treat every complaint or review with the utmost of respect and curtsy. Also I would like to let you know as of when this was taking place you where NOT a Snaju.com customer in any way or form and have never used our service. Again sir, I am sorry to here of the problems you have encountered with Snaju and our Staff and we hope we can meet on better Terms.

Kind Regards,
    Zackary Pedersen
    Snaju Co. CEO
    (1)-281-724-8886 Ex:101

@OP,
    If you just discuss a very good domain name with someone, there are chances he might want to book it for himself.
    It is okay to consult with your utmost trusted friends etc, but discussing a very good online property with a web service provider, of whom you are not a customer, would never do good for you.
    I advise next time be very careful of what to discuss with whom.
    best of luck,
    Qtriangle - Website development and web hosting solutions
    The very best of PHP/MySQL development services

Our situations have been resolved, the owner and I have consulted and have come with a very mature understanding with eachother.

It's great to hear that you and the provider were able to work things out in a professional manner. Best of luck on your future projects.
    LevelHosting Inc. - Unlimited Web Hosting at your level
    cPanel, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, RVSiteBuilder Pro, Softaculous and 24/7 Support
    Meeting the demands of high traffic web sites at an affordable price!

Whats r domain hosted with them? Any webhosting experience with them?

Quote Originally Posted by deHACKED-Jeff View Post
    Whats r domain hosted with them? Any webhosting experience with them?
    If you could explain some more as I do not get what you are asking in the first part. That would be great and I could possibly help answer some questions.

- Zack

Quote Originally Posted by RepublicServers View Post
    Our situations have been resolved, the owner and I have consulted and have come with a very mature understanding with eachother.
    Glad to hear that every thing has been sorted out. Yeah problems might occur with any company but what that matters is how they would deal it. In this case it seems it has been dealt professionally.