hosted by liquidweb


Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting : Xsserver.eu and abuse
Reply

Forum Jump

Xsserver.eu and abuse

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Subscription
 
Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 06-16-2011, 03:36 PM
TheLie TheLie is offline
Now renamed!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Vaduz/LI
Posts: 2,399
Sure, of course i do, in real life im a Chinese spam king swimming in my viagra earned money.

No, seriously, you have no idea what you are talking about - xsserver is *NOT* the problem here:

1.: They are not listed in the IP WHOIS, all abuse goes to their *UPSTREAM* who did decide to not react - not xsservers problem.
2.: The IPs you listed only belong VERY partially to xsserver, and to 98% to their upstream directly or other providers in their datacenter.
3.: You talk about their upstreams, accuse HE and other ISPs as spam supporters which is clearly dumb and not true - then you use traceroute and think you can see their upstreams over it and you could not even link "webtraffic" to Optimate-Server which is very easy over the RIPE DB or any better BGP viewer (HE BGP Viewer, Robtex etc.)

Sponsored Links
  #32  
Old 06-16-2011, 03:44 PM
cpanellover cpanellover is offline
Aspiring Evangelist
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: behind my screen
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhang View Post
Sure, of course i do, in real life im a Chinese spam king swimming in my viagra earned money.

No, seriously, you have no idea what you are talking about - xsserver is *NOT* the problem here:

1.: They are not listed in the IP WHOIS, all abuse goes to their *UPSTREAM* who did decide to not react - not xsservers problem.
2.: The IPs you listed only belong VERY partially to xsserver, and to 98% to their upstream directly or other providers in their datacenter.
3.: You talk about their upstreams, accuse HE and other ISPs as spam supporters which is clearly dumb and not true - then you use traceroute and think you can see their upstreams over it and you could not even link "webtraffic" to Optimate-Server which is very easy over the RIPE DB or any better BGP viewer (HE BGP Viewer, Robtex etc.)
all those 109.230.x.x ip's show xsserver.eu in the whois .... why do you see something else ??

  #33  
Old 06-16-2011, 03:50 PM
TheLie TheLie is offline
Now renamed!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Vaduz/LI
Posts: 2,399
Quote:
ive put all their subnets in my firewall and I seriously suggest that everyone does the same.

31.214.128.0/19
46.251.224.0/20
46.251.240.0/21
109.230.208.0/20
109.230.240.0/20
There, only a small amount of them belongs to them.

Sponsored Links
  #34  
Old 06-16-2011, 03:58 PM
cpanellover cpanellover is offline
Aspiring Evangelist
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: behind my screen
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhang View Post
There, only a small amount of them belongs to them.
oh my god you're right how could i be so stupid .... i feel ashamed

Quote:
inetnum: 109.230.246.0 - 109.230.246.255
netname: XSSERVER-EU
descr: xsserver.eu Dedicated Servers
remarks: +---------------------------------------------------
remarks: | We are Server Provider |
remarks: +---------------------------------------------------
remarks: | |
remarks: | These IP-Numbers are in use by our customers. |
remarks: | In case of Spam/Virus/Portscan/Attack etc |
remarks: | please send an email to abuse@xsserver.eu |
remarks: | containing the IP-Number involved and timestamps. |
remarks: | |
remarks: +---------------------------------------------------
remarks: INFRA-AW
country: DE
admin-c: GB11245-RIPE
tech-c: GB11245-RIPE
status: ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by: MNT-XSSERVER
mnt-lower: MNT-XSSERVER
mnt-routes: MNT-XSSERVER
source: RIPE # Filtered


% Information related to '109.230.240.0/20AS197043'

route: 109.230.240.0/20 <<-- you listed this
descr: Route
origin: AS197043
mnt-by: MNT-WHITE
mnt-routes: MNT-STAHL
source: RIPE # Filtered


Last edited by cpanellover; 06-16-2011 at 04:01 PM.
  #35  
Old 06-16-2011, 04:00 PM
TheLie TheLie is offline
Now renamed!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Vaduz/LI
Posts: 2,399
Please learn how to correctly quote too.

Your (unreadable) quote says exactly what i said: they have this /20, and none of the other mentioned ranges.

  #36  
Old 06-16-2011, 08:44 PM
ModelWebHost ModelWebHost is offline
Reseller Specialist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,584
Gryal is not present after the post in the begging to reply in this topic.

__________________
Modelwebhost.com
[US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller Hosting
WHMReseller | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
We accept Paypal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, Payza, OKPAY and Bank payments

  #37  
Old 11-22-2011, 10:57 AM
f1lby f1lby is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3
Exclamation Spam safe haven

XSSERVER.EU never reply or acknowledge my complaints about the level of spam & attacks from their hosts.

I have tried to communicate with them but a deathly silence follows.
Because of their inaction, I can only assume they are a spammers 'safe haven', and because of this I am forced to block their entire IP range on all the servers I manage.

Their IP range is 109.230.216.0-109.230.217.255

Last http attack attempt was made from 109.230.216.120 on 22Nov2011 at 12:38 UK time.

  #38  
Old 11-22-2011, 11:08 AM
public_html public_html is offline
Web Hosting Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1lby View Post
XSSERVER.EU never reply or acknowledge my complaints about the level of spam & attacks from their hosts.

I have tried to communicate with them but a deathly silence follows.
Because of their inaction, I can only assume they are a spammers 'safe haven', and because of this I am forced to block their entire IP range on all the servers I manage.

Their IP range is 109.230.216.0-109.230.217.255

Last http attack attempt was made from 109.230.216.120 on 22Nov2011 at 12:38 UK time.
may be they allow these activities on their servers.

__________________
▓▓ 9xhost.Net - Limited
▓▓ Quad Core Dedicated Servers with WHMCS - Click here
▓▓ Windows VPS Plans - Click here
===============================================

  #39  
Old 11-22-2011, 11:37 AM
f1lby f1lby is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3
They DO appear to allow these activities on their servers, otherwise they would respond and take action to complaints.
So yes you're probably right in your assumption!

  #40  
Old 11-22-2011, 10:48 PM
rizzla rizzla is offline
Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 97
it seems like there abuse@ goes to /dev/null

  #41  
Old 11-22-2011, 11:08 PM
TimothyH TimothyH is offline
Web Hosting Master
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,016
Perhaps you could attempt to email the RIPE abuse email address as per the IP addresses WHOIS. http://whois.domaintools.com/109.230.197.11

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
xsserver.eu review - dedicated servers Durai Selvan Dedicated Server 4 12-03-2010 12:12 PM
XSServer.eu - experiences? dkk_ VPS Hosting 2 11-22-2010 10:45 AM
XSSERVER.EU = Scam? mark76 VPS Hosting 13 03-06-2010 04:33 AM
handling abuse issues/bogus abuse reports.(long post) jon-f Running a Web Hosting Business 3 07-06-2007 12:35 AM

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Labour Calls for Greater Accountability by British Intelligence Agencies in Speech Addressing Cybercrime Web Hosting News 2014-03-03 11:20:48
iomartcloud Partners to Distribute Web Filtering and Security Solution to Schools, Workplaces Web Hosting News 2013-11-27 12:32:14
Automattic Joins with WordPress Users in Two DMCA Abuse Lawsuits Web Hosting News 2013-11-22 12:13:10
Google, Microsoft Create Algorithm to Block Child Abuse Search Terms Web Hosting News 2013-11-18 14:59:58
LeaseWeb Releases First Law Enforcement Transparency Report Web Hosting News 2013-04-11 10:54:27


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Postbit Selector

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Login:
Log in with your username and password
Username:
Password:



Forgot Password?
Advertisement:
Web Hosting News:
WHT Membership
WHT Membership



 

X

Welcome to WebHostingTalk.com

Create your username to jump into the discussion!

WebHostingTalk.com is the largest, most influentual web hosting community on the Internet. Join us by filling in the form below.


(4 digit year)

Already a member?