Question Looking for Windows Server 2008 VPS under $35/month

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a VPS hosting service for under $35/month. Here are some of my requirements.

1. Chat based support 24x7
    2. 1 GB of RAM
    3. VPS located within the United States, preferably east coast
    4. IIS 7.5
    5. MySQL
    6. SQL Server 2008 Express

I am currently using "AccuWeb Hosting" and have been mostly happy with the service. However, I do feel like access to my web apps is a bit slow. It may be because I am running Apache and IIS on the same box with only 1 GB RAM. In the end I think it is better to move Apache off to a separate VPS or even shared hosting. My ASP.NET applications definitely need to be on a VPS where I have full control of the box. I prefer an unmanaged solution where I have root and RDP access to the VPS.

There are "SO MANY" VPS providers out there so I was really hoping to get some feedback of actual users to see which one to go with. Thank you.

Vista, CA
    I think you need to check forums as well. I assume there you will be able to find more providers.
    WebIntellects - Fully Managed Dedicated and Virtual Private Servers since1999.
    WebhostGIANT - LOW Cost Hosting

United States
    If you can let go of the "Chat Support 24/7", you can check out

They have quick support responses and helpful techs via ticket, but I don't think they offer live chat at all.

We have used there Window's Virtual Servers before, and it was great. We were running a windows dev project that we are working on for our community which turned out great using there services, and we couldn't be more happier with using them.

If we ever needed a windows VPS again, I would def. go back with them.

Great prices, fast services, and helpful support.

I think they now offer there own control panel for window's vps's (VirtPanel).
    FusionNET Solutions
    OpenVZ & XEN VPS available in US & UK.
    IRC & Adult Allowed, RDNS Control, 24/7 Helpdesk, VPN Ready, Native IPv6 Ready!

Are you sure the URL is I keep getting a timeout when trying to access that URL.

Dallas/FortWorth TX
    The config you are looking for is unmanaged right ? Have you checked the offer section yet ?
    IPStrada When uptime counts.
    Warren Buffet: Honesty is very expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people.

I have seen other posts mention the "offer section" before, but I have been unable to locate it. Is it within these forums? Do you have a link to it? Thanks.
    EDIT - I have found it now. It is a sub-forum located at Web Hosting Talk >> Advertising Forums >> Web Hosting Offers >> VPS Hosting Offers

Thank you for the link, however, there is no shortage of offers out there for any type of VPS solution. What is lacking is "honest reviews" from actual users of these VPS plans. I would like to know what has worked well for other people.
    Last edited by Human7436; 04-05-2011 at 12:19 PM.