Looking for unmanaged VPS

Looking for the following specs:
    • 3GB guarenteed RAM.
    • 20GB storage or more.
    • 500GB bandwidth or more.
    • Stable uptime.
    • Good upload and download speeds.
    • Hosted in Europe.
    • Some amount of guarenteed CPU power/cores.
    • Don't really need any control panels and other addons like that which add price.

I have a budget of £25 per month, but I'm sure that budget could be stretched by £10 or so if need be. (By the way, £25 is about $40. £35 [top end of my budget] is about $56. As long as it's hosted in Europe I'm not bothered if it is run by an American company.)

Thanks in advance.

Your budget ($40) is pretty low for 3GB RAM VPS service.
    Do you need Linux OS?
    » NQhost.com - Flexible Solutions
    » Linux VPS, Windows VPS and Xen VDS
    » USA, Germany and Russia Data-centers

Quote Originally Posted by NQhost View Post
    Your budget ($40) is pretty low for 3GB RAM VPS service.
    Do you need Linux OS?
    Yeah I know, my budget is pretty low; but I thought I'd give it a shot at looking for one anyway.
    Also, yes I'd preferably like it to be CentOS; but other Linux OS' could probably do.

Try to find out offers in vps hosting offers section here on wht or on lowendbox.com or cheapvpsoffers.com website.

I am sure you can find some fabulous offers in WHT offers section.
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanel®
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

Your specs are perfect for Up2VPS.com, please do see and try them. I currently have a vps with them and the performance is always excellent and downtime recorded since the vps was created.

Up2VPS.com currently offers Germany, other Europe location may be possible but you will need to contact them.

Hope this will help you.
    Last edited by computerwis; 04-05-2011 at 07:02 AM.

Welcome to WHT!

Since you are looking for un-managed, with no control panel your budget should be enough. Have you contacted buyvm.net?

- Daniel

And do you have preferences on virtualization technology - i.e. OpenVZ, Xen, vmware? 3GB of RAM is a lot for a VPS but it is still doable.

Which location do you really want for your VPS really matters. Any place in EU you want?

Buyvm.net I believe is getting some stock in but there biggest plan is a 2048 but there burst matches out. That should be good enough for you.

You can always contact companies you see on here that you like by e-mailing them!
    FusionNET Solutions - US/UK Locations | Adult/IRC Allowed! | DDoS Protected Networks!
    Fusion Powered: Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Dedicated Servers | Native IPv6 Available!
    202-505-HOST | LiteSpeed Support! | Live Web Chat!

Hi,
    3GB is of course a lot of RAM, but I don't think that should be a problem. Any specific location and/or virtualization technology?

Hey guys, thanks for all your help. I've just finished ordering a server from Up2VPS! I'll see how it goes and if I'm impressed I'll keep it, if not then I will ensure to bump this thread asking for some others.

Quote Originally Posted by computerwis View Post
    Your specs are perfect for Up2VPS.com, please do see and try them. I currently have a vps with them and the performance is always excellent and downtime recorded since the vps was created.

Up2VPS.com currently offers Germany, other Europe location may be possible but you will need to contact them.

Hope this will help you.
    Cheers again.

QuickWeb is a New Zealand host but have VPS servers in US, UK, and Germany. Their "SUPA" VPS doesn't have 3GB Ram but they have 2GB and 2.5GB Burst. The space is 60GB, speed 100Mbps to 1000Mbps (depending on where you get the server), 3 CPU Cores, and 1 IP address, unmanaged for around $30US...
    http://quickweb.co.nz/vps-plans/supa-vps-plans.html

Up2VPS seems to be reliable and quite a good provider.. I personally haven't had any services with them so please update this thread with how everything goes for you, I would like to hear about it.

Thanks in advance,
    Shane
    FusionNET Solutions
    OpenVZ & XEN VPS available in US & UK.
    IRC & Adult Allowed, RDNS Control, 24/7 Helpdesk, VPN Ready, Native IPv6 Ready!

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Welcome to WHT!

Since you are looking for un-managed, with no control panel your budget should be enough. Have you contacted buyvm.net?

- Daniel
    Since when did BuyVM offer Europe location?
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by computerwis View Post

Hope this will help you.
    Thanks you for your recommanded

Quote Originally Posted by Yedanker View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for all your help. I've just finished ordering a server from Up2VPS! I'll see how it goes and if I'm impressed I'll keep it, if not then I will ensure to bump this thread asking for some others.

Cheers again.
    Thanks you , we try keep our customer happy