When you reply you get 7+ year old topics?

Why is it when I reply to a topic, below it shows like "simliar" one's but the dates are YEARS ago, like for example this one was 7 years ago! can't you fix it so it doesn't pull up anything older than a month.

Is there a vps that goes with what I want(High ram, low diskspace, low ping(SEA) standarddeviation VPS Hosting 5 04-02-11 03:24 PM
    May server crash due to High Load with low CPU and RAM usage? Driimer Hosting Security and Technology 9 10-29-09 04:13 PM
    [Never thought it needed to go this low] [High Quality Hosting Template] Gxds Design Job Offers 5 01-14-05 04:30 PM
    Low cpu, low ram, but high load syang3 Hosting Security and Technology 3 09-20-04 02:35 PM
    LOW price. HIGH quality hosting. FREE 7-days Trial (no credit card info needed!). 2WDH.com Shared Hosting Offers 0 05-08-04 11:06 AM

The reason why I think it's like that is because not everyone on thisforum searched for hosting. What if someone for example asks, how to install cPanel? Or anything similar. It could be explained 10 times before you ask the question and you will see it in the similar threads even if they were 1,2,3 years ago. If you see it there, it might already be answered so there is no need to post the thread.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

Dates dont matter though.....

If the links in the thread ARE STILL VALID and you have something valid to add to the topic @ hand,WHY NOT??

People that get worked up over a date are quite bizarre in my opinion...

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

I've never used that feature, is it pretty useful when you get recent results?
    BudgetVM - The Virtualization Experts
    Mike Gazzerro, Account Manager
    Chicago, Miami, Dallas, Los Angeles
    Wholly owned by Enzu Inc., an Inc500 Company.

older then a month is bad.. older then 2-3 years maybe
    simplywww: directadmin and cpanel hosting that will rock your socks
    Need some work done in a datacenter in the NYC area? NYC Remote Hands can do it.

Follow my "deals" Twitter for hardware specials.. @dougysdeals

Quote Originally Posted by zomgmike View Post
    I've never used that feature, is it pretty useful when you get recent results?
    It is much more helpful for beginners and for people searching on slightly older technologies.
    "You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period." - Pursuit of Happyness