Hi Folks,

For those of you looking to help secure your basic ISP connections, those of you looking for a bit of privacy, or those of you looking for anonymity through an offshore ip address, we've got what you've been looking for.

With the largest VPN service known in the industry, we've got a massive network of VPN services in more than 132 countries (with 19 new countries coming out in May 2011) that can satisfy almost any desire. No matter where you need an ip address from, we've got you covered!

Question: If I leave my home country and go on a business trip or vacation can the account I purchased from you guys come along with me?

Answer: Of course. None of our accounts are country restricted. Once you have an account through one of our services it can be used when your traveling, on vacation, or the next town over. All you need is a basic internet connection from a local provider.

Question: I'm using a Mac or Linux computer. Can I still use your services?

Answer: Certainly. We have specific setup procedures for all operating systems. Just let us know what kind of computer you have and we'll send the appropriate instructions.

Question: I'm completely lost. Can your technicians assist in the setup of my account on my computer?

Answer: Certainly. IAPS is a pioneer in providing live remote assistance for their clients for all the products and services we offer. If you find that you cannot complete the setup yourself for any of our services, please email us and request live support. Please determine a time when you have 15-20 minutes to spare and we'll provide you with specific instructions on how to initiate the live support feature. Everything is done live and in front of you while you watch so you can learn how the setup is done properly.

Question: Can your services protection my email, instant messenger programs, chat sessions, gaming sessions, browsers, and every other feature of my online experience?

Answer: In most cases yes. Your level of protection depends upon what type of service you have from us. As we offer both Secure Shell (SSH) and three different types of Virtual Private Networks (PPTP, L2TP, & SSTP), security levels will vary. It may be necessary to consult with us and ask what we recommend before purchasing an account. SSTP VPN's are recommended for hard-lined countries.

Question: My government, school, or employer restricts certain web activities. Can your services be utilized to bypass this?

Answer: In most cases, yes. In 99% of the cases we have experienced, certain parts of the internet are blocked by corporate firewalls or over-zealous isp or government regulations. We have easy solutions for this that do not require changing any part of your local network and does not require any technical knowledge either. (You may wish to consult with us further on this matter.)

Question: I have multiple computers at home, school, or in the work place. If I just wanted to use your services on one computer would that affect any other computer on the same network?

Answer: No. Our services are based on individual computers. When using our services, you must log in each time. Only the computer you are physically using to connect to our server would be affected.

Question: What internet connection type do I need to use your services?

Answer: Our services can support any of the following internet connection types: dial-up, dsl, satellite, cable, T1, T3, OC1 & 3, as well as Fiber Optics. Whether you use a router, hub, switch, a wireless card or hotspot, our services will work for you.

Question: I see that you are a member of the RIPE NCC. What does that mean?

Being a member of the RIPE NCC is a very costly venture, but a necessary step in the right direction for our corporation. The long and short of it is that our ip address ranges are provided to us as brand new. We do not utilize standard data center ip addresses. What our networks use are issued as new to us through our membership of the RIPE NCC as certified Local Internet Registrars (L.I.R. Member). IAPS Security Services, L.L.C. is licensed to create, register, and deploy new ip ranges and servers on private networks without notification to any third party. Additionally, IAPS Security Services, L.L.C. is authorized and licensed as a Local Internet Service Provider (ISP).

Need to download a test file to see how our networks perform before considering using our services? Click Here to start that download!

Need to see a picture of our network speed? Its right here.
(ip address removed from picture to protect the integrity of the network)

If you have any addition questions or comments, please post them in this thread or send me a private message.

Now Take Me To The Massive VPN Selection!