My website was suspended

I was hosting my wordpress website with yewtreedigital, and today it got suspended without a notice.The yewtreedigital website was also suspended,so I presume that their reseller account was suspended. Yewtreedigital was hosted with Netfronts. Is there something I can do?

If you can't contact Yew... then maybe try to contact Netfronts.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

I will try that, But I predict nothing will happen

Are you sure you haven't violated TOS?

Do they have any twitter to contact them?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanMattew View Post
    Are you sure you haven't violated TOS?
    His host, YewTreeDigital.com, has been suspended. So all the sites they are hosting on the same server have been suspended.

Give Nicholas Shaw a call. He's listed as the Technical Contact for the domain name:

Shaw, Nicholas
    Yew Tree House
    Falkenham
    Ipswich, Suffolk IP10 0QT
    GB
    +44.7779124626

You should contact with Netfronts and discuss the issue raise with you. If you did not avoid any term and condition of Netfronts then it is possible that they can offer you a separate hosting account if you will agree for this.

Quote Originally Posted by deggimatt View Post
    I was hosting my wordpress website with yewtreedigital, and today it got suspended without a notice.The yewtreedigital website was also suspended,so I presume that their reseller account was suspended. Yewtreedigital was hosted with Netfronts. Is there something I can do?
    Hi

This is likely the case... if your site and their site is suspended... then they'll be resellers of someone else and if they get suspended.. sadly you do too I guess this is one of the downsides of being under a reseller.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

First of all thank you for your replies.
    I didn't violet any TOS, I was only hosting a wordpress blog nothing special. I have a backup but it's not recent, so many of my post will be lost.
    I have contacted netfronts to ask them what was the situation and I also requested a backup of my website if nothing can't be done.
    Here is the Email that netfronts sent to me:

Hello Matt,

Unfortunately we have no way of determining content ownership of resold accounts. You will need to request backup of your site through Yewtreedigita

Regards,

Jim
    NetFronts Technical Support

I also contacted yewtreedigital but no one is responding or replying.

First of all thank you for your replies.
    I didn't violet any TOS, I was only hosting a wordpress blog nothing special. I have a backup but it's not recent, so many of my post will be lost.
    I have contacted netfronts to ask them what was the situation and I also requested a backup of my website if nothing can't be done.
    Here is the Email that netfronts sent to me:

Hello Matt,

Unfortunately we have no way of determining content ownership of resold accounts. You will need to request backup of your site through Yewtreedigita

Regards,

Jim
    NetFronts Technical Support

I also contacted yewtreedigital but no one is responding or replying.
    Ask them can they enable your CPanel account for 1 hour?? so you can Login and take a backup. If they agree do you know how to do this?

1) Login to cpanel
    2) click backup wizard
    3) take a FULL backup
    4) download the backup file to your PC

5) find a new cpanel host and ask will they restore the backup file for free.
    6) change your nameservers to the new cpanel host

it should continue working as it was then
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro View Post
    Ask them can they enable your CPanel account for 1 hour?? so you can Login and take a backup. If they agree do you know how to do this?

1) Login to cpanel
    2) click backup wizard
    3) take a FULL backup
    4) download the backup file to your PC

5) find a new cpanel host and ask will they restore the backup file for free.
    6) change your nameservers to the new cpanel host

it should continue working as it was then
    Well thats the best option, I don't want to host with Yewtreedigital even if they resolve this problem.

I will inform you about the response I get from Netfronts.

Well thats the best option, I don't want to host with Yewtreedigital even if they resolve this problem.

I will inform you about the response I get from Netfronts.
    Good Luck if you need any advice etc... just reply to this message and i'll try my best to help you.

Well I contacted Netfronts with no help... again! So I decided to buy a VPS hosting. I had a not recent backup of the website and I decided to use that instead of fighting with these hosting companies to get the latest backup because I was loosing time and visitors. I had to manage the vps and installed nginx with php and mysql... I learned a lot from that process. Well the website is working again and it's loading time is 100% better than my old hosting.

Well I contacted Netfronts with no help... again! So I decided to buy a VPS hosting. I had a not recent backup of the website and I decided to use that instead of fighting with these hosting companies to get the latest backup because I was loosing time and visitors. I had to manage the vps and installed nginx with php and mysql... I learned a lot from that process. Well the website is working again and it's loading time is 100% better than my old hosting.
    A VPS can be quite a bit faster! Glad you could get it worked out so quickly.

This is exactly why I would never host with a reseller that doesn't rent or own the hardware.

Thats a great lesson.. never buy from reseller which doesn't own the hardware. Yes a VPS is actually a lot faster than typical shared hosting.

Yes! If you are serious or have a good traffic website which are used open source applications i.e. wordpress, joomla, drupal etc., do not use Shared Hosting becos some of addon module require dedicated memory and cpu resource which are not allow in shared hosting.

If you are at starting point in hosting and web designing you can select reseller hosting.

In Simple word if you have few of clients which are using simple 5-10 page website and want to provide separate hosting account you can go with reseller hosting.
    Team Overline India
    Fully Managed cPanel Installed Virtual Private Servers
    Since Monday 16 June, 2008 - Thousands of Users can't be Wrong
    Premium WHMCS Themes from ThemeMetro.com

I never used reseller hosting, shared hosting has too many limitations. Many people fall for the "UNLIMITED" lie