Bing is not that Good.

Hey guys,

I was planning to write this story with a more degrading headline, but the new engine has kind of impressed me. The new trick in search engine however, is parsing the information available on the internet to be displayed on the search engine. The Wolfram Alpha is the extreme example of this. Both the Google and Bing have parts which work at collating the information, instead of linking you to the external pages where the data is stored. Bing does a better job at this in many areas like reviews, movie listings, weather, travel, and also stock prices.

Thanks a lot.
      0 Not allowed!

i am confused
      0 Not allowed!

guess you are right, doesn't have anything new
      0 Not allowed!

Bing works with the backup of yahoo search engine. However, bing can't be able to exceed the Google features and users attraction at least at this point of time.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by care4server View Post
    i am confused
    You're not alone.
      0 Not allowed!

Somehow I don't agree..
      0 Not allowed!

I do not believe with the first post. Google still has good results.
      0 Not allowed!

i am using bing, from the start when i started work on my website promotion,, and i thing that is good, and can drive better traffic, if use in effective way,,, interaction + unique story sharing + good profile + adding friends and communication+ and keeping every one update on your side...
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cagoon View Post
    You're not alone.
    I second that. It's even more weird because his grammar is mostly correct. It's just the thought process that's off. Or just a bit weird for us normal humans to read. Let me try to translate. I speak a little robot myself.

First, he's basically saying he wanted to hate Bing, but just couldn't do it?? (maybe he's a M$oft plant?)

Then he says that search engines basically should not just display the content (how they parse the content), but rather provide answers to questions. This is what Wolfram Alpha does (Wolfram Alpha being a "answer" engine, not search engine). He goes on to mention the parts of Bing where bing itself tries to answer your "questions" (reviews, flight prices, etc.)

I hope my translation has been useful for someone.

0 Not allowed!

Google searching algorithm is always at the top of the notch.
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    KeserHosting.Com
      0 Not allowed!

Bing is follow the algorithm of yahoo.
      0 Not allowed!

I never find Bing that usefull, the rankings are about the same on Google and Bing, yet Google delivers traffic where as Bing delivers only 1 or 2 visitors a day
      0 Not allowed!

i don't agree with this.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus255 View Post
    I second that. It's even more weird because his grammar is mostly correct. It's just the thought process that's off. Or just a bit weird for us normal humans to read. Let me try to translate. I speak a little robot myself.

First, he's basically saying he wanted to hate Bing, but just couldn't do it?? (maybe he's a M$oft plant?)

Then he says that search engines basically should not just display the content (how they parse the content), but rather provide answers to questions. This is what Wolfram Alpha does (Wolfram Alpha being a "answer" engine, not search engine). He goes on to mention the parts of Bing where bing itself tries to answer your "questions" (reviews, flight prices, etc.)

I hope my translation has been useful for someone.
    You do speak robot

I reread the OP following your explanation and I got the same thing now. Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

Google has huge database and also its speed of indexing the webpages is faster than any other search engine.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS
      0 Not allowed!

I think bing too much time to be compare with google.
      0 Not allowed!

Well, Bing is pretty good, but for me Google still the best. Google provides accurate information the we are looking for. Google is the most popular search engine today.
      0 Not allowed!

me too so much about this

Quote Originally Posted by care4server View Post
    i am confused
      0 Not allowed!

i READ IN ANOTHER FORUM WEBSITE THAT BING IS COPIED FROM GOOGLE. wHAT GUYS YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by humawebdesign View Post
    i READ IN ANOTHER FORUM WEBSITE THAT BING IS COPIED FROM GOOGLE. wHAT GUYS YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?
    I don't think Bing is copied from Google.
    Any ways Google is always best. We can't compare any Search Engine with Google.
      0 Not allowed!

Is Google the best because everyone uses it, or because it really is the best?
      0 Not allowed!