Could anyone recommend a scalable reseller host for me, but only if you've had good experience with them?
Starting requirements are:
- 5-10 GB diskspace
- 50-100 GB BW
- Linux, latest cPanel, live support (not required)
- Friendly, quick acting staff
- Everything else unlimited (cPanel, MySQL, Email)
- My domain as DNS
- Europe based (not required)
- Good uptime and speed
- Ability to upgrade to another package transparently
- Annual price 50-100$ (maybe more) for the starting package
I will be using this to host static sites that i create for mu customers, but would like it to scale well when the need arises for more sites and dynamic content, so I need the host to have bigger packages too.
Basically, I need a good host that has some low level entry resseling account that I can later upgrade as business grows.
There are a few great shared web hosting providers out there that fit your requirements. Check out the shared hosting offers forum on the bottom of the index page of webhostingtalk. Search and do remember always look and review reviews about the company.