Directspace.net VPS

The node6 lost all data!

Please be aware of them, if you want to be at ease, leave them as soon as you can.

Was there an email sent out that you are able to share? Maybe a ticket reply?

Quote Originally Posted by epigraph View Post
    Please be aware of them, if you want to be at ease, leave them as soon as you can.
    Why do you say this? Have you been a client? report your domain/ip to the moderators that you had with them. I would like to know why you say this?
    FusionNET Solutions - US/UK Locations | Adult/IRC Allowed! | DDoS Protected Networks!
    Fusion Powered: Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Dedicated Servers | Native IPv6 Available!
    202-505-HOST | LiteSpeed Support! | Live Web Chat!

Quote Originally Posted by FN-Mark View Post
    Why do you say this? Have you been a client? report your domain/ip to the moderators that you had with them. I would like to know why you say this?
    I was a client of them and now I have left. For the same $5.95 VPS, I had much better with BurstNet (not using now ) than DirectSpace. I/O wait slows everything down (I've seen 99% of iowait, avg. is 1*%), and I'm now using ramhost and clubuptime, with a iowait of 0.01% and 0.28%.

Quote Originally Posted by epigraph View Post
    I was a client of them and now I have left. For the same $5.95 VPS, I had much better with BurstNet (not using now ) than DirectSpace. I/O wait slows everything down (I've seen 99% of iowait, avg. is 1*%), and I'm now using ramhost and clubuptime, with a iowait of 0.01% and 0.28%.
    Please verify that you where a client of there's by reporting the domain/ip used with them company's for the WHT Team to verify it.
    FusionNET Solutions
    OpenVZ & XEN VPS available in US & UK.
    IRC & Adult Allowed, RDNS Control, 24/7 Helpdesk, VPN Ready, Native IPv6 Ready!

Quote Originally Posted by emilo View Post
    The node6 lost all data!
    We've been working with all clients to restore data on their VE's. Unfortunately we had an unexpected power loss on one of our racks which caused data corruption on a few of our VPS nodes. All other nodes are back up and running normally

The best way to get this resolved would be to contact us via ticket, as our support department is open 24/7. Please know that posting here will not resolve any open issues faster - the best way is ticket.

Have a great day WHT!
    DirectSpace Networks, LLC
    Virtual Private Servers [OpenVZ & KVM], Colocation, and Dedicated Servers
    Offering premium & scalable datacenter services for over 11 years