Thread: Which Linux?

Which Linux?

Hi Guys,

I need your help please. Right I'm going to order another dedicated server but i am a Linux noob (it has to be Linux and not Windows). Now i currently have a number of linux dedicated servers for mailing but because cPanel/WHM doesnt support DKIM they are getting blocked by Yahoo. Now can someone provide me with the perfect software configuration which support SPF, DomainKey and DKIM. I will also need some sort of web based script which i can login to and view the mailing queue etc..

The mailing software must be able to handle large amounts of mailing of say 30,000 mails an hour.

Any help would be fantastic!

Thank you in advance

Thank you.

if you think that DKIM will white list you or let you send 30k email per hour then its a dream, This is no longer possible , Yahoo, Hotmail won't let you do this anymore.....
    Chicago VPS | Gigabit uplink host90.com

OpenVPN VPS spidervpn.com

If you have a legitimate need for sending that much email and you don't know how to setup DKIM with your cPanel box then you need to use a service like MailChimp.

Quote Originally Posted by jcurry View Post
    If you have a legitimate need for sending that much email and you don't know how to setup DKIM with your cPanel box then you need to use a service like MailChimp.
    Thats because DKIM isnt supported in cPanel yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Host90 View Post
    if you think that DKIM will white list you or let you send 30k email per hour then its a dream, This is no longer possible , Yahoo, Hotmail won't let you do this anymore.....
    I can currently send over 15,000 emails a day to yahoo, hotmail etc.. Its just i need DKIM to add more security to the emails so the ESP can allow me to send more emails a day. For example Yahoo wont allow me to join their bulk mailing list until i have DKIM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Standup Media View Post
    Thats because DKIM isnt supported in cPanel yet.
    You're right, it's not a checkbox in cPanel yet. That doesn't make it impossible to accomplish though. Third result in Google for "cPanel dkim".