Thread: Auto blog?

Auto blog?

what is Auto blog and how can it work can you guide me about this.
      0 Not allowed!

"Auto Blog" I did not understand. Can I know more about your question? I mean please clarify your question in detail.
      0 Not allowed!

Auto blog basically means your blog pulls posts from other blogs and posts it on your own, essentially to keep fresh content on the page all the time. As far as I know, I think Google's changing to not give these types of sites as much value anymore, so as far as this topic being in the SEO/SEM section I'm not sure how much it would help you these days (an auto blog).
    ElicitServers - Canadian hosting dedicated customer satisfaction! Shared/Reseller/VPS/Dedi/Colo
    100% redundant, 100% owned/maintained, GigE connectivity
    Offsite backups, 24/7 support (1-877-533-8993), 30-day money back | cPanel hosting
      0 Not allowed!

An auto blog is a blog that does not have any content of it's own. Usually the owner sets up a automated task (cron jobs) to run a script daily. The script pulls contents from other blogs/websites and adds them to the database. So, when someone views the blog, they see the posts from other blogs.

These types of blogs are not really good for SEO anymore since google values ORIGINAL content only.
    Sajid Iftekhar - Web Design Portfolio
      0 Not allowed!

I had no idea before this what an autoblog is. Thanks everyone for sharing this valuable information
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sajid-HostX10 View Post
    An auto blog is a blog that does not have any content of it's own. Usually the owner sets up a automated task (cron jobs) to run a script daily. The script pulls contents from other blogs/websites and adds them to the database. So, when someone views the blog, they see the posts from other blogs.

These types of blogs are not really good for SEO anymore since google values ORIGINAL content only.
    Yes, it is right. Auto blog meaning automatic blog writing services. Which regularly publish the blog posts on your blog. But it is not right in terms of seo. Google always prefers the fresh and unique content submitted manually not automated. Automated submission is always ignored by the google.
      0 Not allowed!

I also think that automatic just harms your seo, you should avoid it
      0 Not allowed!

Auto blog is simply the blog posts of other ones which are posted by the website owners in their own way in order to prevent the duplication of the contents from the other owners.
      0 Not allowed!