Any End-User Support Resellers That Are Also Green?

Here's a tough request.
    I found 3 hosts that I think I like and am considering using, but from the best I can tell, none of them use green power energy (please tell me if i'm wrong): Innohost, EZPZHost, and XEHost.

So back to the drawing board. Do you know of any host that
    1) Are explicitly a "Green Host", for example, if they use Burst.net for their datacenter, that would qualify as Burst.net has a commitment to using Green energy.
    2) Provides free and full and total end user support for their reseller hosting plans like the 3 hosts to I mentioned above.
    3) Offers a Master Reseller plan so I can sell reseller accounts.
    4) Offers free WHMCS License and either fantiastico or softalicous as part of the plan cost.

I realize you're not allowed to PM me directly, but if you offer all of this, please post in this thread: "I'd recommend Hostgator", and I'll click on your signature and check you out.
    Thank you if you can recommend any hosts that have all these features.
    Last edited by DeluxeHost; 04-06-2011 at 07:40 PM.

DeluxeHost, Im familiar with Innohosting and EZPZhosting your best bet s to contact both host and ask them if the data centers they use are "green".

You can always buy a vps from burst net toss cpanel,zamfoo on it and call it a day how ever the huge downside would be the end user support.
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com

Quote Originally Posted by semoweb View Post
    You can always buy a vps from burst net toss cpanel,zamfoo on it and call it a day how ever the huge downside would be the end user support.
    Good point. I could do that and then hire a company like http://www.jodohost.com/ that charges you based on your number of clients to manage them.

Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeHost View Post
    Good point. I could do that and then hire a company like http://www.jodohost.com/ that charges you based on your number of clients to manage them.
    Hello,

Yes there is tons of outsource companies that would be wiling to work for you at low rates considering your a new company with low ticket flow etc..

Also if you got a vps with burst you dont need to install zamfoo unless you want to sell master and alphas but your whole point was having a master to sell resellers so basic cPanel/WHM at root level would be fine for you.

Best of luck with your adventure.
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com