tmzVPS is Out of Stock ?!

Hello,

it seems like "tmzVPS" is Out of Stock on all of there three VPS Locations (US, UK, NL) at the same time. I'm just a little curious now -> is that a good sign or a bad one ?

Are here some of their customers who can tell me their experiences with them ?

Thank You

I have had really good service with them, quick support response as well. There is one time I could not access any of my clients websites and it was just a quick restart of my vps and everything was back up.

hi, I am an client with tmzvps, But I can not say their bad or good, Because I only with them abaut 10 days,
    below is some info from Daniel !
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    US VPS's will be back tomorrow night. We are currently in the process of getting more servers in the Netherlands and UK. We will let you know once they are available, because we co locate them so it takes time to ship and get them setup.
    YAHU Inc
    http://www.yahuhost.com
    http://www.yahuhost.net
    Tel: +864000988767 Email:[email protected]

WHT isnt TMZVPS helpdesk, you should contact them directly

A provider being out of stock does not directly imply anything negative at all if that is what you are asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Javve View Post
    I have had really good service with them, quick support response as well. There is one time I could not access any of my clients websites and it was just a quick restart of my vps and everything was back up.
    Thank you for your comments! We try our best to keep all of our clients happy!

Everything is up and none of the services are affected. We are currently shipping more servers to our Data Centers. The United States VPS plans will be available either tonight or Monday Morning.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

Quote Originally Posted by minhmeo View Post
    WHT isnt TMZVPS helpdesk, you should contact them directly
    He's asking for customer experience. I don't think contacting TMZVPS would be the best idea for that. "Hi TMZVPS, i see you are out of stock.. is that a good thing or a bad thing?........."

I've been with TMZVPS for about a month now, haven't had any problems, and tickets are responded to quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenihan View Post
    He's asking for customer experience. I don't think contacting TMZVPS would be the best idea for that. "Hi TMZVPS, i see you are out of stock.. is that a good thing or a bad thing?........."

I've been with TMZVPS for about a month now, haven't had any problems, and tickets are responded to quickly.
    Thank you for your wonderful comments! If we are out of stock that means we are doing something right to be out of stock .

- Daniel
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Thank you for your wonderful comments! If we are out of stock that means we are doing something right to be out of stock .

- Daniel
    Yeah unless your ROI sucks then its a bad situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Visbits View Post
    Yeah unless your ROI sucks then its a bad situation.
    We have been in business for 5 Years. I think that explains enough .

- Daniel

Whats everybody's experience with their VPS management?

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    We have been in business for 5 Years. I think that explains enough .

- Daniel
    Quote Originally Posted by http://tmzhosting.com/aboutus.php
    TMZHosting was started on October 12, 2007.
    Go by a different name before?

Quote Originally Posted by IGobyTerry View Post
    Must be, since username on WHT was also created in 2007

Quote Originally Posted by squiz0 View Post
    it seems like "tmzVPS" is Out of Stock on all of there three VPS Locations (US, UK, NL) at the same time. I'm just a little curious now -> is that a good sign or a bad one ?
    That's an amazing sign for them! They're selling their nodes out and keep them sold out. That would indicate to me that they're doing a good job.
    ThePrimeHost LLC - Serving Websites Since 2001.
    Fully Managed VPS Hosting w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Reseller Hosting with End User Support

Quote Originally Posted by HUGOBLUE View Post
    Must be, since username on WHT was also created in 2007
    It was actually almost a year after I started TMZHosting that I opened an account on WHT.

Quote Originally Posted by IGobyTerry View Post
    Never went by a different name. TMZHosting has always been it!

- Daniel

So why the date October 12, 2007 when you say you have been in business for 5 years?

That adds up to around 3 1/2 years.

Hi Kevin,

That simply shows when the domain was registered. That doesn't mean that we started selling hosting then. We have been selling web hosting locally also. The local and online add up to 5+ years. You don't have to have a website to sell hosting . This actually reminds me that I have to update my signature!

- Daniel
    Last edited by TmzHosting; 04-03-2011 at 10:52 PM.

Hey Guys!

I would like to let everyone know that our new US servers are setup and fully operational. All of our United States VPS plans are IN-STOCK now. Anyone that could not place an order earlier can now do so.

The servers for NL and UK are still in transit. I will update this thread once they are ready.

- Daniel