Stream videos with cloud computing...offshore?

Im not really familiar with cloud computing so not sure how this would work but...

Lets say if i wanted to stream some video files over sites like ustream and i wanted to hide my IP to some server offshore where like NL, would cloud computing be my solution? I spoke to someone who also streams and he has something set up with a host which involves something like a 'slave computer but its on a server (in poland), when you log in its just like a regular windows pc, thats the benefit of cloud computing'. Those are his words but yea, anyone know where i can get something like that for what i need. Basically i need something that can my high bandwidth use ( i stream at about 2mb 24/7). and hide my IP somewhere in NL or Russia.

Also i cant get offshore using and just host the videos im my site. I have to be able to stream on sites like ustream. Thanks in advance

that isn't the benefit of cloud computing and it has nothing to do with cloud computing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by quantumphysics View Post
    that isn't the benefit of cloud computing and it has nothing to do with cloud computing at all.
    I see, Is there somethign that will fit my needs then?

what are you trying to do anyways, illegal streams like soccer to ustream without getting your ip banned?