Thread: Need VPS

Need VPS

I need VPS with the specs below:

Location US
    BW: 100 GB or Higher
    RAM: 512 MB or higher
    OpenVM or Xen
    Web Control Panel: cPanel/WHM. Free and/or I can willing pay for fee add-on.
    Fully Managed Cause I'm new to VPS
    Full Root Access: SSH
    Add on ips
    My most important needs is good Support like wiredtree.. I have one account there..

My budget is $50+.. Help me to find the good one..sorry for my bad English

Check out KnownHost. They have a great reputation and specialize in managed services.

Quote Originally Posted by kazila View Post
    Check out KnownHost. They have a great reputation and specialize in managed services.
    I was with knowhost and moved to wiredtree,, I need a new VPS hosting for my new site...need cheaper for both of them..

What kind of management do you expect when you say "Fully Managed"? I mean, some people need only to have the server managed and all the services, other want to have accounts migrated even without using cpanel, or have extra jobs being done as a part of the management option.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito View Post
    What kind of management do you expect when you say "Fully Managed"? I mean, some people need only to have the server managed and all the services, other want to have accounts migrated even without using cpanel, or have extra jobs being done as a part of the management option.
    server managed and all the services will be good.. also can help me to migrate from my old account..

Do you have a location you want?

and do you have any providers you are currently interested in yet? Check the VPS Offers section for a few companys you are interested in and let me know of them or us in this thread and we can recommend which one we feel based on our exp. with them which one we feel is best for you.

A co-worker of mine and I are currently using a GenVPS.com (Jake's company) they offer cPanel Managed VPs's with decent prices for a development cPanel project (we were not looking for the management so I can't quote on that) but the server is running quite nice.

You can find any good vps with fully managed.. your budget is good..

any preferred location in US?
    Only cost concern your move from knownhost?
    ControlVM.com :: Cloud Hosting Reliable Xen VPS :: Serving Customer From More Than 40 Countries.
    Hosting Services Available in the USA ● Germany ● Malaysia ● Singapore and Hong Kong

Hi,
    Up2VPS.com offers Fully Managed VPS with CPanel/WHM. Their XEN/OpenVZ plans are perfect for your budget and specs.

I suggest you go and have a look and they may be able to work out a cheaper price for you.