Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    33

    i need server for vps's...

    i fund offert:

    ProServer POWER
    http://www.server4you.de/root-server...php?products=3

    i lake it but include 1 ip and addtional can have only 3 ip's.

    i want have there one erotic portal (people add own hot photos) els is for vps's and dont want soprise lake lock server when consumer make somthing illegal..offcorse i fast resolve it.

    any other ideas ?
    Budget 100$

    Thank You for reply and sorry for my eng.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    44
    Does your budget include IP address?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    33
    nice to have more then 1 to start but after when i need more then i can pay for it

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    WebHostingTalk
    Posts
    16,966
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberDNA View Post
    nice to have more then 1 to start but after when i need more then i can pay for it
    You should contact them and explain that you want to use it for VPS and will need more ips.

    I am sure they will provide it to you as long as it is reasonable.
    Specially 4 You
    .
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    33
    i ask for ofert lake that and want find other becouse i do that:

    "Packages we offer come with 1 IP for free and you can order up to 3 additional IPs for the price of $1 per month per IP."

    all its fine and offert its very good for me but only max 4 ip's in that plan.. ?

    Thank You for reply.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberDNA View Post
    i ask for ofert lake that and want find other becouse i do that:

    "Packages we offer come with 1 IP for free and you can order up to 3 additional IPs for the price of $1 per month per IP."

    all its fine and offert its very good for me but only max 4 ip's in that plan.. ?

    Thank You for reply.
    Server4you do not allow virtualization so I think they won't give you more IPs

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    33
    i ask about setup vm with server and got reply:

    "I am afraid not assistance with configuring the server for virtualization."

    and nothing about not allow

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Graz, Austria
    Posts
    298
    You dont want a Germany based server for that, Erotic/Pornography is heavily restricted there (needs license and other stuff).

    Server4You does not give more than 4 IPs at all (never, no chance).

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    33
    that i know from s4y and becouse i ask for find other offert lake that

    sorry for my eng

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    37
    Unfortunately there are no other providers which could match Server4You's price. Take a look at offers section here at WHT for any ongoing promotions.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    33
    ovh hetzner.. but they make problems with sites +18 in price lowst then 100$ i can pay setup fee i ask here becouse i dont want after have problems with my site +18 or lock my server becouse somone use vps to illegal things.

    sorry for my eng

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Graz, Austria
    Posts
    298
    OVH has no problems with legal adult, some very high valued and big pronographic sites host there.

    Hetzner is again Germany, so again law problems.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    33
    i read some post's in net about it and hetzner too dont have any problems.. if U pay big money U can have warez forum etc.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    37
    Hetzner is more strcit than you imagine regarding hosting illegal material on their servers. OVH is less strict and doesn't have any problem at all with legal adult liked EDIS mentioned, however warez could be a problem. If you want to be fully protected against DMCA notices then go for a server in Russia or China.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Graz, Austria
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberDNA View Post
    i read some post's in net about it and hetzner too dont have any problems.. if U pay big money U can have warez forum etc.
    No, they lock your server and kick you faster than you can say STOP - Hetzner is EXTREMELY strict about Adult and Warez, after the second report your server is finally gone.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    33
    if yes so why the most big in my country warez forum its on hetzner servers ? money money money..


    i see no one can help me but big Thanks for all reply and one more time sorry for my eng.. btw. i newer learn it

  17. #17
    Go to rapidspeeds.com they are known for allowing torrents, maybe they allow adult content too.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberDNA View Post
    if yes so why the most big in my country warez forum its on hetzner servers ? money money money..


    i see no one can help me but big Thanks for all reply and one more time sorry for my eng.. btw. i newer learn it
    Hetzner does not allow adult content if you do know forums in your country that use hetzner's servers to provide such things, you should report them to hetzner so hetzner can do something about it.

    Hetzner doesn't go around all of their servers to see what they are being used for, they act on DMCA's/reports.

    6.2 The client undertakes not to publish content that may violate the rights of third parties or otherwise violate the law. The placement of erotic, pornographic, extremist material or material not deemed in good taste is not permitted. We are entitled to block access to the account of any customer who violates this.
    In addition, the customer agrees to free us from all claims by third parties – no matter which kind – that may result from illegal internet content. The exemption obligation includes liability for all legal defence costs (e.g. court and attorneys' fees).
    You can view hetzner Terms of Service here

    There is nothing specific about warez, copyrighted material other then, the costumer haves to deal with it. But Germany is strict on such things.

    I would recommend you get a server from OVH.

  19. #19
    please do not host warez or any kind of adult content with us.

    Thank you!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Check rapidspeeds.com, They have there netherlands servers which are 1gbit UNMETERED and with dedicated ports, They are located in evoswitch--leaseweb's main datacenter and i had an experience with them sometime ago and i actually was getting speeds close to 1gbit so i would pretty much recommend them. 1gbit in there price is simply amazing

    They allow any stuff, warez, porn anything. So i guess 1gbit is not bad in that price, Im just telling here because of my awesome experience with the support and their speeds but i had to let go of the server as i needed one in US

    never had a downtime.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by wajidpagal View Post
    Check rapidspeeds.com, They have there netherlands servers which are 1gbit UNMETERED and with dedicated ports, They are located in evoswitch--leaseweb's main datacenter and i had an experience with them sometime ago and i actually was getting speeds close to 1gbit so i would pretty much recommend them. 1gbit in there price is simply amazing

    They allow any stuff, warez, porn anything. So i guess 1gbit is not bad in that price, Im just telling here because of my awesome experience with the support and their speeds but i had to let go of the server as i needed one in US

    never had a downtime.
    Thank You.. offert very good but not for my budget.. meby in future..

    ----

    "You can view hetzner Terms of Service here ..There is nothing specific about warez"

    I dont know.. example i read one post where somone buy in hetzner server for warez forum and they give him 24h to "go out" but one of the most big in my country forum who pay big money hetzner dont have any problems and when somone pay hetzner big money they good know what he have on servers and that forum its very old.

    ovh dont make any problems when i sell vps and somon do somthing illegal ? of course i can fast resolve it but i dont want pay for setup sell vps's and have lock server.


    sorry for my eng

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberDNA View Post
    ... but one of the most big in my country forum who pay big money hetzner dont have any problems and when somone pay hetzner big money they good know what he have on servers and that forum its very old. ...
    If you like to host warez, please do not consider hetzner online as your host. Even "big money" is not enough
    If you know warez sites in our client base, please report to our abuse department.

    Thank you!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    407
    As long as you let OVH know you are using it virtualisation, they will give you enough time to resolve all issues.

    legal adult is ok, but you may want to be careful with Warez and torrents, but as I said they will give you time to remove it.

    Thanks
    HSV Informatics Ltd - Since 2011
    Shared Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    33
    i dont have warez sites and all its legal only one portal for ppl +18 where they add own photos.. usualy hot meby some erotic.. sometimes porno in private albums hide for voting.. rank.. etc.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    407
    Well OVH should be ok with that then.
    HSV Informatics Ltd - Since 2011
    Shared Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Graz, Austria
    Posts
    298
    Certainly yeah, OVH should not have problems with that.

    Maybe inform them that you *MAYBE* expect some DMCA messages (which they can Ignore, as DMCA is US only - they only need to react on the EU counterpart)
    then they should forward them to you.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 11:22 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 04:19 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 09:32 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 09:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •