Unhappy Axishost sold to Webby Tech, Inc.

I read some posts here about people recently having a hard time getting in touch with Axisthost's support. My experience had been similar in that technical support was not as responsive as they had been. Nevertheless, I had heard from Tina about a week ago when a server one of my sites was on was having a problem.

This hit my inbox today. I am not sure what to make of it.

Greetings!

As you know in May 2010, Tina and myself separated ways. I am pleased to announce that of April 1, 2011 (today), I have purchased all assets of AxisHost and will be striving to bring AxisHost back to the brand that it once was.

Working alongside all of you, we plan to implement Ticket Response Time Guarantees, an Affiliate Program thats worth your time along with other features that cannot be released at this time.

For your convenience below are immediate changes to the Support Ticket system:

All tickets (Support, Billing, Domain and Abuse) will be answered between 7AM and 10PM CENTRAL TIME 7 days a week. All emergencies such as server outages are handled 24x7x365 by senior management of Webby Tech, Inc.

Please bear with me as we integrate AxisHost Brand and customers into the Webby Tech family and get our staff trained on the AxisHost brand so that they may also assist you.

Please note that all Credit Card charges will immediately read WEBBY TECH ATHENS IL instead of NETRILLIUM or AXISHOST.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me personally which will be dedicated exclusively for questions regarding this acquisition.

Sincerely,
    Josh Meyers
    Webby Tech, Inc.

Read this: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=7371389

I'm sorry their customers had to go through months of non responses from support and problems, hopefully now they'll get fixed...

TECH SUPPORT was never an issue. It was BILLING that was neglected. Please clarify.

Nerdie, what's your goal here? Is this really what you want/need to do? This is an especially hard time for several people. You're adding salt to a wound and perpetuating 1/2 truths.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Tpatch and nerdie

If you would like to contact me offlist via the email or helpdesk, I'll be glad to discuss any issues you have and see what we can do to rectify them for you.
    Webby Enterprises LLC
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Colo from Orlando, FL and Saint Louis, MO
    In the business since 1997!

For some reason this sounds like an April fools joke. Then again some times I hate this day as it is so hard to tell.

Interesting - thank-you for posting
    ┣▇▇▇═─√v^√v^√♥
    - Proudly Hosted By: NetworkPanda.

@Amy-T

This definitely is not an April Fools joke. I am 110% committed to this transaction and even more so to the current and future customers.
    Webby Enterprises LLC
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Colo from Orlando, FL and Saint Louis, MO

Quote Originally Posted by webtech View Post
    @Amy-T

This definitely is not an April Fools joke. I am 110% committed to this transaction and even more so to the current and future customers.
    AH ok, just bad timing I guess.

Good luck Josh, seeing you that active here makes me think AxisHOST is gonna be in good hands
    StableHost.com - Home to over 23,000 websites.
    Contact us: 866.945.6952
    Offering: 24/7/365 Support, Web Builder and Softaculous.
    Read over 100+ reviews about us at RateLobby!

Yeah, I got this letter as well. I was almost sold on a new host. Just the lack of Tina's presence on these forums made me nervous since she was so involved in the community at one point. I'll give Webby Tech a chance before calling it quits though.

Eiolon,
    Thank you for the chance. Please feel free to submit a ticket and let us know how we can better serve you and make the service better.
    Webby Enterprises LLC

I do myself remember having a discussion about this. Seems a shame to have seen those 2 tare themselves apart as for while, formed a great team.

But hey, things happen so the show must go on. I wish you best of luck with this new company and please, do update us if there is a substantial change in service.
    Garbott Ltd - Professional web development & consultancy services
    Oxford.Hosting - Prestigious shared, cloud, dedicated and gaming hosting solutions.

All good things must come to an end, at some point, I am sure the transition will come along nicely, let us hope that WebbyTech can actually deliver the satisfaction and commitment as they announce to the Axishost Customers.

I won't rant on it, but I have seen some pretty bad transitions to where the corresponding provider did not meet the expectations.

Good Luck on both sides.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

Everyone, thank you for the kind words. I can tell you that we dont plan to change anything at all and only add to the feature set.
    Webby Enterprises LLC

Does Webby Technologies have any other existing customers? If not, wouldn't it be better to continue with the Axishost brand instead of Webby? Just curious

Nikhailpai
    Its great to see you. I remember working with you in the past and look forward to working with you in the future.

Yes we have other clientele in both shared as well as vps and high end Dedicated. I dont care if you are a $5/mo client or $500/mo client you are going to get treated with respect and courtesy
    Webby Enterprises LLC

Quote Originally Posted by webtech View Post
    Nikhailpai
    Its great to see you. I remember working with you in the past and look forward to working with you in the future.

Yes we have other clientele in both shared as well as vps and high end Dedicated. I dont care if you are a $5/mo client or $500/mo client you are going to get treated with respect and courtesy
    looking forward to working with you too! Hoping to be pleasantly surprised!

I don't check here too often, though I guess that's a testament to how well AxisHost has run for me, since I rarely need to go looking up information about problems.

I received this mass email notice as well and I was surprised.
    As if this was meant to make me eat my own words, since just the other night I was commenting to my friend about trusting me with the hosting decisions. I've been with AxisHost for nearly 5 years now and most of the other "top picks" I had from back then have either gone downhill, or have been sold already.

I'm not entirely sure what happened, other than a comment I saw Tina post about a personal tragedy. Best wishes from me to her regarding that; it's been great having you around. Your charisma in dealing with my issues in the past has been greatly appreciated, and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

To webtech, I think I caught in another post that you used to work within AxisHost? Hopefully this change, while seemingly sudden, will continue AxisHost's great service these past couple years.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for any issues, but for the time being I will give the new management a chance.

Is the AxisHost brand/name going to change, or will it remain?
    SuperUnlimitedHosting!
    Unlimited Space! Unlimited Bandwidth! Unlimited Domains/MySQL/Everything!
    24/7 Live Support! 101% Uptime - Guaranteed!
    Disclaimer: This does not exist...........yet!

DarkRogue,
    The name/brand isnt going anywhere any time soon. Its a common name in forums like this which is one reason why I was interested in purchasing it when Tina contacted me.
    Webby Enterprises LLC

All right, thanks for the quick response.

I assume this means AxisHost.com will continue to be the main page, while AxisHost.net will continue being the support domain?
    SuperUnlimitedHosting!
    Unlimited Space! Unlimited Bandwidth! Unlimited Domains/MySQL/Everything!
    24/7 Live Support! 101% Uptime - Guaranteed!
    Disclaimer: This does not exist...........yet!

Hello
    That is correct. Nothing is changing except what name you see on your paypal or credit card receipt.
    Webby Enterprises LLC