Post Need help with CSS Menu

Hello all I need help fixing up the following menu.

What I need to accomplish is the following:

1. Centering the text and spacer's within the green bar
    2. text with double lines should lineup the same way as one line <li> text items.
    3. remove the last spacer image

Please note I have a background mouse over image as well in place.

You HELP is greatly appreciated.

HTML Code:
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" ""> <html xmlns=""> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> <title>Untitled Document</title> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="" /> </head>  <style type="text/css"> #M1, #M3, #M8  {     height: 53px;      text-align:center;     line-height: 14px !important;     white-space: normal; }  #Menu_Left { width: 5px; height: 53px; background: url(images/menu_left.jpg); float: left; } #Menu_Right { width: 5px; height: 53px; background: url(images/menu_right.jpg); float: right; } #MainMenu_Center {  display:inline-block; margin: auto 0;} .indentmenu{ background-image:none; }  .indentmenu{ margin: 0 auto; /*main center of menu*/ font-size: 12px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Cantarell', serif; font-weight: normal; width: 959px; height: auto; overflow: hidden; }  .indentmenu ul{ display:inline-block; margin: auto 0; padding: 0; width: 949px; /*width of menu*/ height: 53px; background: black url(images/menu_bg.jpg) center center repeat-x; }  .indentmenu ul li{ display:inline; }  .indentmenu  li a{ float: left; color: white; /*text color*/ text-decoration: none; padding-right: 17px; padding-left: 17px; background-image: url(images/spacer.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: right center; line-height: 53px; }  .indentmenu ul li a:hover, .indentmenu ul li .current{ color: white !important; /*text color of selected and active item*/ background: url(images/menu_mouse_over.jpg) center center repeat-x; }  </style>  <div class="indentmenu">   <div id="MainMenu_Center"> <ul>     <li><a href="#" id="M1">RESTURANT<br />EQUIPMENT</a></li>     <li><a href="#">SMALLWARES</a></li>     <li><a href="#" id="M3">STORAGE/<br />TRANSPORT</a></li>     <li><a href="#">TABLETOP</a></li>     <li><a href="#">DISPOSABLES</a></li>     <li><a href="#">FURNITURE</a></li>     <li><a href="#">CONSUMABLES</a></li>     <li class="last-child"><a href="#" id="M8">JANITORIAL<br />SUPPLIES</a></li> </ul> </div> <div id="Menu_Left"></div> <div id="Menu_Right"></div>   <body> </body> </html> 

This is driving me nuts where are you at CSS guru!

I can help you with this.

Just give me a few moments to fix it for you, since I'm at the office. :p

Awesome I really appreciate it man I am at the office as well

did you figure anything out?

Hey -- I'm sorry.. I had lunch.

I'll open this up now and clean up the code.

All good my day is just almost over here on the East Coast... Again thanks for the help

Do you need this by a certain time? I'm actually on the east coast as well.

I've looked over the coding and to be completely honest, I feel the need to recode it entirely. I could "fix it" but the coding just isn't that good in my opinion and I'd rather you be well off than just having a patch over a problem.

I'll start on doing it now for you.

hey haven't hear back from you in regards to this.

Hey there.

No worries; I'll work on it tonight.. it's just been a bit busy since I finished up work at 8. I'll keep you in the loop though.

Feel free to add me on Skype or MSN.. just tell me if you do, so I can ensure you're added.

How wide should the menu be (in pixels) for your page? If it's a fixed size, using the left and right images isn't even necessary as we can get away with using a background image only.

Menu looks awesome only thing I see wrong is the last-child is not working meaning I want the last spacer image to not be there after janitorial supplies

so any ideas on how to remove the last spacer image?

It looks like the other gentleman whom has now been banned or has disappeared fixed it. :p Sorry about making you wait.. it's been a real busy week and weekend.

Can we talk via IM... What do you have?

I use MSN ([email protected]) a lot.

Please advise if you prefer to use Skype or AIM.