Please review my site 5ribu.net

Hi guys,

Need to ask for your help on reviewing my site. Just done a few days ago with my own bare hands and it took almost 2 months.
    Actually I did get help integrating whmcs into it...

This site is intended to capture English spoken and Indonesian spoken market. Yet at the 1st phase I am equipping the site with english language, Indonesian will come later.

Here you go:
    http://www.5ribu.net (with cloudflare)
    Or
    http://5ribu.net (pure litesped)

Thanks for your reviews guys...

Quote Originally Posted by BP Host View Post
    Hi guys,

Just done a few days ago with my own bare hands and it took almost 2 months.
    It's just the 'Phenomenon' template from themeforest, unless I'm missing something?

WHMCS integration looks great though!

Just a few things...

• Loose the generic 'testimonials' and get real ones: http://www.5ribu.net/testimonial/ - a quick Google search returned 100's of other hosts using the same 'testimonials'.
    • Footer - "Providing service and trust since 2006", yet the about us says 2011?

Hi Serco, you are right. It is phenomenon template. But to get them right, you would need to code using your own bare hand, rights?

Yeah, for the testimonial. The site is real yet the real testimonial is currently being collected.

The foother did says BP Group right? BP group consist of BlueNPurple.net and BlueNPurpleMarketing.com in which has serviced the industry since 2006.

Thanks for your eagle eye on this! Really appreciate it.

also is ok,please submit to all search engine.

Hi 1on1travel! Thanks for the suggestions. Already submit them using the free search engine.

What is the best tool or methods for marketing this new venture?
    My old hosting is only for friends and family.

You might want to change the commas (",") you keep using in the listed prices to periods ("."). It looks off and confusing.

I am of the same opinion as SercoNetworks. Lose the generic testimonials and put up some real ones. It lends a better air of credibility and won't drive more experienced webmasters away.

Other than that, some of those personal plans look down right enticing! I might even order one.
    Hosted by: Hudson Valley Host (6 months+)
    Past Hosts
    : LevelHosting (2 years), Speedy Sparrow (2 years), 5ribu (3 months), Cirtex Hosting (5 years), Powweb (2 years), GoDaddy (2 years), SynergyBox (2 months, defunct), Freezoka (6 months), Peachy Dandy (1 year, defunct)

Hi Andan,
    Thanks for the honest review. Will change the dot to commas as soon my homework is done (parenting, never ending homework) maybe around night (noon now).

Yeah, I think I'll remove the testimonial together tonight. What should I put on those blank page then?

<<snipped>>

Thanks for the good review.
    Last edited by bear; 04-05-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Since you're a shiny new host, I'd suggest asking if any of your current customers (especially those who have been around the longest) can contribute some detailed reviews that then can be posted on the main website.

I stress "detailed" since most "reviews" are extremely short, sound like a computer generated them, and offer little to no support evidence/details that gives any potential customers a feel for how your service might be. Potential customers are more likely to have their interest piqued if they can read real customer reviews. I'd also ask your customers who do give you reviews if you could post a link to their hosted site (prob the best proof these are real reviews).

Instead of having it be a blank page, put up something like:

Are you a customer? Would you like to write a review to be placed here?

If so, post here (<< some link to a forum section dedicated to hosting reviews about your service).
    As for the hosting, I'm pretty covered right now. I just need some basic hosting for a testbed deployment for a project and a personal site. I figure one of those personal plans would fit my needs as there'd be two of us viewing the site (for the project) and I doubt there'd be much of any visitors to my personal site.
    Past Hosts
    : LevelHosting (2 years), Speedy Sparrow (2 years), 5ribu (3 months), Cirtex Hosting (5 years), Powweb (2 years), GoDaddy (2 years), SynergyBox (2 months, defunct), Freezoka (6 months), Peachy Dandy (1 year, defunct)

Thanks Andan.
    Will try asking some of my clients for their "detailed" review.
    Their original link and website thumbnails are already there. I just need their original words.

As for the link for inserting testimonials, I already did put the link somewhere around there.

Thanks for the review.
    <<snipped>>

Cheers Andan, you've been very helpful.
    Last edited by bear; 04-05-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Not a problem. Glad I could help.
    Past Hosts

Just thought I'd say, I ended up ordering the Personal Micro package. Was too tempting to turn down.

Didn't notice any spelling errors in the client area (yet). Although you might want to put up a small FAQ that includes the name servers that customers can point their own domains too. I know it's sent out in the automated email, but sometimes people end up deleting that email by accident (or their service blocks it for some reason).

A working ticket system with a link to it in that right-hand menu would be a big plus. Something else to consider would be a community forum for customers. Some hosts have something like this (SpeedSparrow, Cirtex Hosting, PowWeb) and it allows customers to help each other as well as interact with the host and its employees. It's one of those extra things that seems to set a host apart from the rest of the pack.
    Last edited by Andan; 04-02-2011 at 03:30 AM.
    Past Hosts

Oh wait, you do have a community forum. Can't believe I missed that. Doh!
    Past Hosts

@Andan, you just make my day.
    All those reviews and an order?
    <<snipped>>

Should I create a faq section or I could alternate them to my knowledgebase articles and update it from there?

For the forum I am currently creating and experimenting with punBB. There are two different version:
    With mysql: http://www.5ribu.info
    With SQLite: http://sqlite.5ribu.info
    I am thinking that I'll go with sqlite and later on integrating header and footer only. User access sharing with whmcs is way beyond my knowledge.

Thanks for the order, I hope U enjoy it and shout me should you have inquiries or problems related to the hosting.
    <<snipped>>
    Last edited by bear; 04-05-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andan View Post
    A working ticket system with a link to it in that right-hand menu would be a big plus. Something else to consider would be a community forum for customers. Some hosts have something like this (SpeedSparrow, Cirtex Hosting, PowWeb) and it allows customers to help each other as well as interact with the host and its employees. It's one of those extra things that seems to set a host apart from the rest of the pack.
    Thanks for the input, testimonals has been updated. Forum and support ticket is already listed on agenda.
    Thanks again.
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

overall your website is great but I one thing caught my attention on your PLAN area, its really cool place.

Hi Huma, thanks for your review.
    Could you please elaborate further for the PLAN area? Which one? Webhosting, reseller or VPS?
    Or others?
    Thanks.

Thread cleaned. No soliciting, no offers, upgrades, deals and so forth here, please. This section is for site reviews only.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

@bear,
    My bad for not following the rules.
    Will follow it from now on.
    Cheers,

@Andan, followed your suggestion. Fluxbb seems a little bit better.
    Will update the forum soon.
    Thanks for the advice.
    FAQ is still on my "time limited" list.
    Thanks.

Thanks Paul.
    What do you reckon needs changing to trigger people and conclude a sales?

Maybe some information?

The one problem is for me its a non-unique template, and every man and his dog seems to have it. Which means if a bad company buy it and utilize it, people will recognise that design, and link it with the bad experience they may have had. Thus causing a loss of sales.
    HeroBill - On-premises Enterprise billing software for hosting providers
    █ UK Based, 24/7 Support Phone Support, Migration Services, Inventory Management, etc...
    https://herobill.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger-Matt View Post
    The one problem is for me its a non-unique template, and every man and his dog seems to have it. Which means if a bad company buy it and utilize it, people will recognise that design, and link it with the bad experience they may have had. Thus causing a loss of sales.
    Thanks Matt. This is the first thing I could do now. At later date I will change the design though. But not now.
    thanks for the heads up.

Too I support, as that on better tariff plan make. That it would be visible better, for example from starting page.

I love it It inspires trust.

@hussai, thank you for the input. As a matter of fact, I do put price on the first page. Maybe its not enough. Will put it on the modification list along with the forum.

@AquaDog, thanks. I do believe every ecommerce transaction should be based on trust and seller should deliver that trust as well.

Nice website Good Luck

@caraa, thank you. It is a paid service..
    @Mladen, thank you.

Nice site !! good work mate,Good luck
    Kijangmas™Hosting
    FULL ACCESS!!! Domain Registration - UNMETERED HOSTING

@Michael Nicky, thank you mate. Best of luck to you too.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BP Host View Post
    Hi guys,

Need to ask for your help on reviewing my site. Just done a few days ago with my own bare hands and it took almost 2 months.
    Actually I did get help integrating whmcs into it...

This site is intended to capture English spoken and Indonesian spoken market. Yet at the 1st phase I am equipping the site with english language, Indonesian will come later.

Here you go:
    http://www.5ribu.net (with cloudflare)
    Or
    http://5ribu.net (pure litesped)

Thanks for your reviews guys...

I like your design.Good work done.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by webhosting-templates View Post
    I like your design.Good work done.
    Thanks for the review.