Put shortly:
I'm a experienced systems engineer looking for some extra work. I'm not in a situation where I can physically relocate. Id like to find some people in need of an experienced engineer to help them out remotely for a reasonable rate.

More Specifically:
I am a graduate of Purdue University with a degree in telecommunications and networking. I have had many experiences as a network systems engineer and consultant.

I do honestly feel if given the opportunity I could be of great value to you and look forward to assisting you with your projects for a mutually beneficial experience.

Areas Of Expertise:
Windows, Linux, Perl, PHP, Bash Scripting

Systems installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of:
Linux (Debian / Suse / Redhat )
Vmware ESX
Windows (NT 4 / 2000 / 2003 )
Citrix MetaFrame and XenApp
Novell (NetWare 5.1 and OES2)
HPUX (PARISC / Itanium)

Installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of services such as :
DNS, IIS and Apache Web servers, Oracle, Postgres, and mySql databases, Email, FTP, SSH, File storage, Backups, Systems monitoring and alerting, Helpdesk and issue tracking, and Citrix application hosting.

Please feel free to email me at msbrentlinger[a]gmail.com or instant message me at mdbrentlinger[a]hotmail.com and I would be happy to provide more info on my experiences and expertise.

Looking forward to hearing from you
-Mike Brentlinger