Thread: Unique business

Unique business

Hmmm it is really upset me to choose the right IT business. Everyone does almost everything. I am working for a company. I don't know which new project to start.

I want to target only local market.
    There is not many people in my country.
    They have low income.
    They have less IT knowledge.

Please advice.

Which country?

Why not chose other business options?
    Dewlance® Cheap Windows VPS - Chicago/Orlando/Vegas/AZ - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    Super Cheap Annually Shared Hosting - Canada/US/UK

hmmmm my company i am working for is an IT company.

DewlanceHosting is correct. I think its better to look for any other business. Or try cheap webhosting / web designing.

IT is more than just hosting. If people don't make a lot of money, then identify ways for them to improve this and offer that as your service. IT can be used to make processes faster, more efficient, less error prone, etc.

In my student days we did a lot of small projects like this. E.g. enable local pizza places to take orders online; enable a small transport company to offer tracking to their clients, etc. There's always a way to sell your skills.

@chhit .. IMHO be the change in your country. if you believe in the future and the power of IT start your own business and work in this big company to support your business. and when it starts making some money you can leave your job and dedicate your time to improve your business to a new level.

In like 3 years you'll be your own boss, raised the IT value of your country's business, learn how this big company abused their employees and start creating a better and more friendly environment for your employees

Quote Originally Posted by kashef View Post
    @chhit .. IMHO be the change in your country. if you believe in the future and the power of IT start your own business and work in this big company to support your business. and when it starts making some money you can leave your job and dedicate your time to improve your business to a new level.

In like 3 years you'll be your own boss, raised the IT value of your country's business, learn how this big company abused their employees and start creating a better and more friendly environment for your employees
    Thanks a lot.