Wanted Fix for WHMCS integration

Have hosting template up and running
    Had what I thought was an integration for use.
    Minimally configured

Person doing the integration up and vanished...
    I need this finished,

Contact me for more details...
    The packages have been created, the integration is the problem, the template is done, packages don't go where needed when wanting to purchase...

***Note I have a another post for the "impression" theme which is a totally different venture than this one

Contact me through private messaging in order to determine what is required to finish this off.

***2nd Note if you're anyone from or associated with whmcsthemes.com
    DO NOT contact me, as this is the company/person that screwed me over the first time

Thanks in advance

Hi,

check out my site @ http://whmcsintegration.ca (you'll see in my announcements what i think of the site you don't like - as they copied me). I've fixed a few issues for their previous clients so maybe let me know which of the many issues you are having? :p
    Providing WHMCS,ClientExec,Blesta,Wordpress,Forum Integrations And More!
    WebsiteIntegrations.Com - We also offer Design Services and More! - WebsiteIntegrations.Com
    Order Our WHMCS Premium Integration! - WHMCS7.Com

Hello,

I can get these changes made for you within 2-3 hours

You can view my portfolio below:

WHMCS Integration Portfolio

and my testimonials below:

WHMCS Testimonials

Thank you,
    Jack
    Zomex ~ Templates & services for web hosting resellers since 2009!
    #1 Responsive whmcs templates | WHMCS | Wordpress | HTML5 | Settings area
    █ Hire us for responsive whmcs integration - enhance your website using the new "Six" template!

I have been doing custom WHMCS integration as a free lancer.

Have worked on some major projects.

Have a look at a demo site build around whmcs

pearlwebs.co.cc

prices will be $100 onwards

please send your specific requirements in detail for a an exact quote

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sfovllc View Post
    ***2nd Note if you're anyone from or associated with whmcsthemes.com
    DO NOT contact me, as this is the company/person that screwed me over the first time
    Hi Sfovllc

Please let me know what the issue is/was because as far as I am aware, there have been no complaints regarding an "incomplete" integration.

If you can open a support ticket via your client account that would be great.

Many thanks.

First of all thanks to all who responded, either through forum or PM....at this time not taking additional requests

As for the quote, appreciate you reaching out, unfortunately, the reaching out should have been done back in December of 2010. The public forum here at WHT, I feel is not the place to air this. An email or private message would have sufficed, but even the time frame for that has passed.

Quote Originally Posted by WHMCSThemes View Post
    Hi Sfovllc

Please let me know what the issue is/was because as far as I am aware, there have been no complaints regarding an "incomplete" integration.

If you can open a support ticket via your client account that would be great.

Many thanks.

First of all thanks to all who responded, either through forum or PM....at this time not taking additional requests

As for the quote, appreciate you reaching out, unfortunately, the reaching out should have been done back in December of 2010. The public forum here at WHT, I feel is not the place to air this. An email or private message would have sufficed, but even the time frame for that has passed.
    Well if you are going to make accusations of "being screwed over", I think this is the perfect time and perfect place.

So we did your integration in December 2010 (apparently) and it's taken you 3 months to post here to say you need it fixed?

This doesn't seem to add up - so if you want to elaborate, I'm all ears.

Thanks for the reply...

I'm not accusing anyone, period...I had a problem, I paid for integration, There was a problem with license integration, resolved and that was it, never heard from anyone after that, after several emails from me, asking what the problem was, and offered the opportunity to contact me via email, but oh well.

I wasn't a member here 3 months ago, I had been in the usual back and forth email with someone. After the above licensing problem, I supplied the package info, to be used, and nothing,
    no mail, no confirmation, after several follow up emails trying to figure out what was going on, ....still nothing

As for the 3 month aspect, most of us have other things to tend to, like children, sickness, death in the family, etc and while it would be nice to be able to devote 100% of the time to a hosting venture, that's not always possible.

So I offered you the opportunity to contact me via private message, or email...which would have been the prudent thing to do

As for the accusation? no accusation, I stated in my OP that if you were part of the company that I had the problem with, the company that never bothered to complete the paid job, the company that never bothered to answer any emails, for the better part of a month, that I didn't want assistance from them...

Pretty simple in my books, The opportunity to fix the problem at least for you has passed

As far as I'm concerned, this thread is now closed, I've thanked all that replied/applied to the posting, I've talked to those that are willing to fix the problem.

Unfortunately, you won't get that chance.

Thanks again for the response, but our conversation about this is done.

Quote Originally Posted by WHMCSThemes View Post
    Well if you are going to make accusations of "being screwed over", I think this is the perfect time and perfect place.

So we did your integration in December 2010 (apparently) and it's taken you 3 months to post here to say you need it fixed?

This doesn't seem to add up - so if you want to elaborate, I'm all ears.

11. Quote Originally Posted by sfovllc View Post
    Thanks for the reply...
    No problem.

There was a problem with license integration
    You mean you were either running a nulled version of WHMCS or did not have a licence?

I wasn't a member here 3 months ago
    Yes, you were. You joined in December 2010.

After the above licensing problem, I supplied the package info, to be used, and nothing,
    no mail, no confirmation, after several follow up emails trying to figure out what was going on, ....still nothing
    If you cannot provide me with a ticket ID or client ID then I am afraid I can't believe that this is a genuine client complaint. I can only assume it's a competitor trying to stir things up unjustly.

As for the 3 month aspect, most of us have other things to tend to, like children, sickness, death in the family, etc and while it would be nice to be able to devote 100% of the time to a hosting venture, that's not always possible.
    I understand time constraints and that things can pop up unexpectedly, but I would still expect clients to communicate any dissatisfaction they may have with any service provided, before making wild accusations on a public forum.

So I offered you the opportunity to contact me via private message, or email...which would have been the prudent thing to do
    If someone makes unsubstantiated and negative comments in public, this is where I see fit to discuss it and clear up any confusion.

As for the accusation? no accusation, I stated in my OP that if you were part of the company that I had the problem with, the company that never bothered to complete the paid job, the company that never bothered to answer any emails, for the better part of a month, that I didn't want assistance from them...
    Sounds exactly like an accusation to me.

Pretty simple in my books, The opportunity to fix the problem at least for you has passed
    If you are a genuine client that is not satisfied, the opportunity has not passed and I will fix any issues you are having - just open up a ticket from your account so I can verify your order. If you don't want to, that's your prerogative.

Thanks again for the response, but our conversation about this is done.
    So just to recap, you claim to have paid for a service that was not completed to the standard advertised, but you have no evidence to back it up. In which case, yes this conversation is "done".