I've been tasked with finding a way to automate a news letter that gets pushed out internally. Currently these guys clip articles and paste them into word...then format, then approval...then re-ordering of all the articles...with a list at top and anchors to each artilce...it is horrible. They only have Access 2003 as a possible solution. No PHP, no mySQL, no Joomla or anything but Sharepoint, and I don't see how Sharepoint can help out...I don't even want to use it.
I'm looking to do the following:
* Export PDF (2 column format with heading,sub-heading,byline, date, content per article) - all just fields
* HTML copy/paste abilities into email
* Multiple groups of fields
* Check for Delete, Soft Delete(my term)
* Order field (or a way to re-order)
I'm sure I could figure out a way to use Word and Excel together, just don't know if I've got the time to figure it out. Access was also discussed, but they only have 2003.
I'm needing some kind of solution to get content made in a couple hours vs 10 hours...