looking for stable and good price DOmain Reseller program

At the moment i am using reseller Club .

i like the Control panel and also the freedom .

but my problem is my reseller whom is looking after me is giving me tons of headache and takw week before he even top up the money i send in .

SO am thinking to move my domain else where .

i want full control and freedom or at least ame if not better then reseller club .

i own about 200 domain at the moment . but i renew about 5-20 domain every month .

and i am buying about 5-10 domain every blue moon or so .

i look at Godaddy but change my mind after seeing the elephant killing .

any other good one out there . that would not give you problem when transferring or when you change name and info and so on .

please suggest thanks .

The main reason is that i want Real time . top up and purchase when ever i think of a nice domain name .

and of cos no more stress from chasing after my reseller to see if i can renew my domain -

Why not switch to another Reseller Club reseller, if you like them so much? NetEarthOne are not Reseller Club, but they use the same control panel.
    Signature Under Construction.

i did consider that , at the moment i am getting a very good rate .

and i really do not know if another reseller solve my problem . is still proxy .. and at the end of the days if he forget to top up i get in trouble .

. that why i am thinking to move .

I suppose you know procedure with current reseller now and I do not think that it would be better with another one at all. Just make sure you send money in advance for your account.
    Them when you get Green flag in their system I think you will not have those problems.

i do not know if advance meaning 2-3 days or 1 week

cos i send money in 1 week in advance and i will always send money to top up my account to about $50 or more when it get low .

the problem i face now is my reseller have no fund in his account .

meaning even if my account show $300 . i cannot renew a domain or buy a domain . till he top his up .

that what is killing me . i want to move up and not spend money and deal with this stress every month .

and so unsure . if i can use mY MONEY or fund

now i am using Netearthone. i have approximately 50+ domain. i have 4-5 months experience with them. i do not face any trouble in this time. they are really great. May be Netearthone is not Resellersclub reseller. they just use same software (Logicbox). They are ICANN registered company.

You should definitely move to a different Reseller. If not at Reseller Club, then to NetEarthOne. Cheap prices are only one factor in this equation. They aren't any good if you cannot buy or renew domains.
    Signature Under Construction.

Looking at the prices displayed at NetEarthOne, I won't recommend you going there, honestly. What is $29.95 for .net, .org.. etc for ? Come on!
    IhsanHost - We believe in "everyone deserves "yourdomain.com"
    The Most Affordable Shared Web Hosting, Yet Professional & Reliable.
    Pay for your domain and we will take care of the rest for you.
    Click here to check out our affordable web hosting solutions.

You might consider http://www.Resell.biz

I've been with them for about 18 months and they have been pretty cost effective for me so far and I haven't had any problems at all.

But, they too, have that pesky LogicBoxes interface. Resell.biz has stated in their blog that they are working on a custom, proprietary customer control panel - but that was a while ago.

They do have good pricing, however, and so far I have had good customer service.
    You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by osix View Post
    At the moment i am using reseller Club .

i like the Control panel and also the freedom .

but my problem is my reseller whom is looking after me is giving me tons of headache and takw week before he even top up the money i send in .

SO am thinking to move my domain else where .

i want full control and freedom or at least ame if not better then reseller club .

i own about 200 domain at the moment . but i renew about 5-20 domain every month .

and i am buying about 5-10 domain every blue moon or so .

i look at Godaddy but change my mind after seeing the elephant killing .

any other good one out there . that would not give you problem when transferring or when you change name and info and so on .

please suggest thanks .

The main reason is that i want Real time . top up and purchase when ever i think of a nice domain name .

and of cos no more stress from chasing after my reseller to see if i can renew my domain -
    You can get NetEarthOne Tier 2 Domain Reseller Account(Just find Easter egg and you'ill get a tier2 reseller account)

Also Namecheap and Name.com is good domain registrar(Instant)
    Dewlance® Cheap Windows VPS - Chicago/Orlando/Vegas/AZ - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    Super Cheap Annually Shared Hosting - Canada/US/UK

There are many Domain Registrars available in the market, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one.
    drasderiout.com

you Better go for a Godaddy its good 24/7 support and you can find a good freedom with their control panel.

I use reseller club, They always pay out on time

Reseller club is good. if you want to leave reseller club you can check the plans of hostso, srvices are good.

Check out InternetBS. They have very good pricing and excellent support! I've been with them for about 6 months and haven't had a single problem.

Quote Originally Posted by GSalam View Post
    Looking at the prices displayed at NetEarthOne, I won't recommend you going there, honestly. What is $29.95 for .net, .org.. etc for ? Come on!
    Maybe you should actually look at the reseller site rather than simply going to the end user site. The end user pricing is that price purely and simply because we are a reseller centric registrar - no more, no less.
    NetEarth One
    ICANN Accredited Registrar, http://reseller.netearthone.com
    SSLReseller - WHMCS SSL module now released into BETA www.sslreseller.com
    Full UK support, 7 days a week 365 days a year!

I am also agree with InternetBS, you can check their price.
    Quote Originally Posted by daviolinist12 View Post
    Check out InternetBS. They have very good pricing and excellent support! I've been with them for about 6 months and haven't had a single problem.

Which country do you want your domain to locate? Namepros is a good place to hold domain if you're database in American.
    please visite my new website: doudoune moncler pas cher