03-31-2011, 01:38 PM
Join Date: Jan 2005
IOFLOOD.com - April No Foolin' Sale - Managed Hybrid Server w/Cpanel from $49.99 / mo
is now offering Managed Hybrid Server packages. For people who want an expertly managed server with all the trimmings, our Hybrid Managed Servers get the job done without the high cost of a fully dedicated managed server.
For our April No Foolin' sale, you get cpanel and management for $10 off our regular price, plus extra dedicated cpu thrown in for free! Supplies are limited, so order today to reserve your spot.
Order Now: http://manage.ioflood.com/order/?form_id=20
Why Choose I/O Flood?
What are customers like you saying about I/O FLOOD?
Our feedback speaks for itself:
- I/O Flood is run by real systems administrators. We love servers, and we love bandwidth. As such, our servers are intended for serious, high usage customers. Let our experts help you pick the best package for you and optimize your server for maximum performance.
- Managed service available. We all get stumped and need some help from time to time. Our managed services are simple: ask us for help, we'll help you. The catch? We're sysadmins, not programmers, so we won't reprogram your buggy php scripts for you. We will optimize your server for you or other wise "fix stuff", or migrate your sites, or "whatever". Just ask. We don't bite.
- What if you don't like our service? Then we don't expect you to pay us. We'll give you a refund, and you can find a new hosting provider, no hard feelings.
- No resellers, no middlemen, no nonsense. We own all of our own hardware and run our own network, so you have one point of contact for any questions or concerns.
- Have you ever been confused about what cpu is best, or whether you should go with software or hardware raid, or really what is the big deal with SSDs? Ask us! We love figuring out the best hardware, software, and system configuration to most efficiently and effectively host a given website.
A big +1 for ioflood.com. I moved from dedicated to a custom VPS plan, and the performance of my sites actually increased. Gabe advertises semi-managed, but he is relentless in customer service & hand holding if needed. My initial email contact with him spanned over 80 messages back & forth. On top of it all, I don't think the guy sleeps. Email/ticket responses are fast no matter what time of the day. Hope this helps.
To my surprise this vps handles everything i throw at it, im running apache, with php, teamspeak and iodine. At peak times it handles 350+ httpd processes, 80+ php fcgid processes, and all this below 2.0 load.
This is the best uptime that i've had this far, with a big list of providers that i have tried before. The vps had to be rebooted due to the change of bandwidth allowed, but i had 30 days with uptime.
Normally i put a rating from 1 to 10, but i will give this guys an overall 10.
Support is where ioflood really shines. I’ve initiated three or four tickets. Every ticket was answered and resolved within minutes. I had one ticket because of a fatal error of memory size on wordpress sites. Gabe offered to fix it himself or guide me through the process. I elected to do it myself based on his troubleshooting of the issue. His instructions were great, and the problem was quickly solved. It is such a relief to have capable professionals taking care of my sites.
Order Now: http://manage.ioflood.com/order/?form_id=20
Specs / Prices:
1GB Dedicated Ram
50GB Raid 10 hard disk space
1,000gb / mo outbound on 100mbps port (inbound unmetered)
1 Dedicated CPU Core
Only $49.99 / mo.
To configure your custom VPS click http://manage.ioflood.com/order/?form_id=20
1 IP address included, $2 each additional, maximum of 4 ips per VPS
- 2GB -- $9.99 / mo
- 4GB -- $29.99 / mo
- 2,000gb / mo outbound (unmetered inbound), 100mbps port -- $9.99 / mo
- 4,000gb / mo outbound (unmetered inbound), 100mbps port -- $19.99 / mo
- 10,000gb / mo outbound (unmetered inbound), 200mbps port -- $49.99 / mo
CPU / Processor
- 100gb raid 10 disk space -- $4.99 / mo
- 200gb raid 10 disk space -- $14.99 / mo
- 400gb raid 10 disk space -- $29.99 / mo
- 2 Dedicated CPU Cores -- $14.99 / mo
- R1Soft License + 100Gb backup space -- $24.99 / mo
- R1Soft License + 200Gb backup space -- $29.99 / mo
- R1Soft License + 400Gb backup space -- $39.99 / mo
Configure and order your server here: http://manage.ioflood.com/order/?form_id=20
Test URL: http://www.ioflood.com/100mbtest.bin
Terms of Service: http://ioflood.com/terms.php
Servers are located in the state of the art PhoenixNap facility in Phoenix, AZ.
To order simply visit http://manage.ioflood.com/order/?form_id=20
Or contact me directly:
gabe [at] ioflood.com
We often have other servers, VPS's, and colocation available, see our previous sales threads (search for IOFLOOD). If you need anything custom, we'd be happy to quote you for it!
IOFLOOD.com -- We Love Servers
8 and 12 core Xeons back in stock.
Email sales [at] ioflood.com
for more info.
|Notice to Consumers|
Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.
If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
- Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
- Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
- If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off