Question Feedback

I'm looking for a reliable hosting co. that offers shared hosting. I stumble on Price seems ok. Any feedback on this co.?

295 is associated with Directi for domain registrations but I am unable to find any review about their shared hosting on this forum with confirmed domain.
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

their servers are located softlayer(USA) network

if you are are choosing them because they have their servers in India than pls give it a second thought.

I too have not heard them as a host before here. Most of their prices seems to be yearly if I am correct. xx$/month if you prepay for x years if I understood correctly. They may have monthly prices also. You need to check it with them how much they would charge if you opt monthly payment option.

Modesto California
    Any reason in particular why you are thinking about going with this particular company? Right off the bat, I notice they are blatantly overselling (which is usually a sign of bad things to come).
    Switch To FernGullyGraphics Web Hosting, Click Here to Learn Why
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Web Marketing Services for your Business