Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

tmzvps VS vpslatch

hi all,

tmzvps VS vpslatch, Which one you will be chose?

I do not have more info on both VPS Provide。

tmzvps is an rearlly company or 1 man hosting?

vpslatch is an rearlly company or 1 man hosting too?

Adam sold Hostlatch to other webhosting, Mybe some day he will be sold vpslatch to other webhosting too, I am afraid abaut this!
    Last edited by yahuhost; 03-18-2011 at 05:12 AM.
    YAHU Inc
    http://www.yahuhost.com
    http://www.yahuhost.net
    Tel: +864000988767 Email:sales@yahuhost.com

I will choose VPSLatch, they have good reviews.

only one reply? Please give me more help, thanks
    YAHU Inc

VPSlatch would not be resold to someone else again, there has been excellent reviews. If Adams sells it, then it is not good and he will not have any more control over the company.

You will have to wait for more people to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by LXJTian View Post
    hi all,

Adam sold Hostlatch to other webhosting, Mybe some day he will be sold vpslatch to other webhosting too, I am afraid abaut this!
    I can tell you for a fact VPSLatch is not going anywhere nor will we be selling out to anyone in the near future if that is what you are concerned about . (I'm sure posting this isn't against the rules, but feel free mods to snip my post if it is.)

hi all,

Hello,

We are defiantly not a one man show . TMZVps is a sister company of TMZHosting. We have been in business for over 4 years now and have over 25 Employees. You can also search this forum for many great reviews!

Good Luck with your search!

- Daniel

VPSLatch has much reviews here so you can read. I've been with them for 2 months and everything seems good. TMZVPS is new managed vs provider but they have been providing shared hosting for long time (i dont remember but ~ 2 years).

So, i recommend VPSLatch.

What is wrong with this? If done right on both ends, and if the new company is sincere and reliable, there should be no major impact to customers whatsoever.

I have VPS with VL for more than six months. I have no complaints. Their spotty performance issue (i.e. long pause SSH commands) is an issue of the past. I recommend VPSLatch.
    SysAdmin.xyz
    Having severs with customer data on it without proper monitoring is like having one night stand without using protections - eventually, there will be an 'oh s**t!' moment.

I have been with VPSLatch for over 6 months and have 3 servers with them.
    Their support and service is outstanding.
    Recommended .......

I never tried TMZhosting so can't comment on their service.

I can't comment on TMZVPS, as I've not had a great deal of contact with their owner nor their company, though the contact I have had has been good and he seems like a good guy.

As for VPSLatch, I've had a fair amount of experience with Adam and VPSLatch, and I find them to be absolutly fantastic. I can understand why you might compare them, due to the similarness to their services, however, I can say Adam wouldn't sell out VPSLatch, he's dedicated to it and has put a lot of time and work into making it a success, as I'm sure Dan(iel) has from tmz too

Quote Originally Posted by minhmeo View Post
    VPSLatch has much reviews here so you can read. I've been with them for 2 months and everything seems good. TMZVPS is new managed vs provider but they have been providing shared hosting for long time (i dont remember but ~ 2 years).

So, i recommend VPSLatch.
    Actually 4+ Years! We are almost going to be 5 years old.

- Daniel

thanks all, If anyone has usefull info abaut this VPS hosting, Please post here, thanks again!
    YAHU Inc

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Actually 4+ Years! We are almost going to be 5 years old.

- Daniel
    i knew your brand 2 years ago and most reviews about your company are good, good luck with new brand TMZVPS

Quote Originally Posted by minhmeo View Post
    i knew your brand 2 years ago and most reviews about your company are good, good luck with new brand TMZVPS
    Thanks! It's actually going MUCH better than expected.

- Daniel

I recommend VPSLatch, The guy's over there are hard working, and very reliable to let you know they are always improving everything from the features, to the network, to every little aspect, VPSLatch are the guys!

Adam is a great guy, I hope you have a happy hosting pleasure

Do let us know which one you go with, Thank you.

-Shane.
    FusionNET Solutions
    OpenVZ & XEN VPS available in US & UK.
    IRC & Adult Allowed, RDNS Control, 24/7 Helpdesk, VPN Ready, Native IPv6 Ready!

I've been with both hosts..
    I was with VPSLatch for 8 days... too slow, and though support tried to resolve the issues (VPS gave terrible performance!, load would climb to 13 with very little running) I gave up and moved to TMZHosting. Its only been 17 days with TMZHosting, but its working much better (and I'm still with them)
    I had rented a VPSLatch due to all the "hail VPSLatch" threads out there, but there are many reporting slow performance as well that I didn't see until too late, so make sure you go through all of the threads to get an idea.

edit: ticket response times were / are good with both hosts

Yeah, I had the same experience with VPSLatch. VPS was slow and loads were sometimes even 7 and there was no website hosted on it. I believe that VPSLatch is not a good idea if you are an advanced VPS user

Quote Originally Posted by i<3DUO View Post
    Yeah, I had the same experience with VPSLatch. VPS was slow and loads were sometimes even 7 and there was no website hosted on it. I believe that VPSLatch is not a good idea if you are an advanced VPS user
    Can you please report your past VPS IP/domain with us here please?

I'm quite interested to seeing your past ticket IDs so if you could PM me them or post it here that would be great, since loads over 7 is not very common here... unless its being caused by a specific application or script that you're hosting in your VPS.

Done I have to commit that Adam issued a full refund once I opened a support ticket after 2 days of constant high loads

Quote Originally Posted by i<3DUO View Post
    Done I have to commit that Adam issued a full refund once I opened a support ticket after 2 days of constant high loads
    Do you have the ticket ID(s) so I can review the situation?

Sure. Here you go: #959263 - High Server Loads. Basically, I was told that your staff will monitor loads but then next day again for few hours there were loads such as 7 to 10. But as mentioned above Adam refunded, so they are professional

OK, thanks all, If you have any experience with these 2 VPS hosting, share to me, I will let your know which VPS hosting I will go, thanks again
    YAHU Inc

hello all:

I has been go with TMZVPS.coom, I will share more info here later!
    YAHU Inc

hello all:

I has been go with TMZVPS.coom, I will share more info here later!
    Thank you for choosing TMZ. If you ever need anything, or if there is ever any problem you can always email me directly at daniel@tmzhosting.com.

- Daniel

I've been searching myself as I want to step up from a shared plan to a Simple VPS Plan. So many options, and a lot of reading to do (AGAIN, because I went through this all about 6 months ago).

I'm even debating some of the Cloud offerings now instead of a Managed VPS.

tmz is looking interesting....

One comment....

Quote Originally Posted by FusionNET View Post
    I recommend VPSLatch, The guy's over there are hard working, and very reliable to let you know they are always improving everything from the features, to the network, to every little aspect, VPSLatch are the guys!

Adam is a great guy, I hope you have a happy hosting pleasure

Do let us know which one you go with, Thank you.

-Shane.
    I was looking at FusionNET, but the many posts supporting another VPS reseller has really made me wonder what's going on. SO much so, I was doing whois and tracerts to see what type of relationships everyone has.

Seems a little weird...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast