LevelHosting.ca Review

I've been hosted with LevelHosting.ca for about a month now, and I'm very impressed with the service I have received from the staff (I opened up a presale ticket and interacted with Jason and Matthew) at LevelHosting. At first I was reluctant to be hosted by them since I'm a US customer and they are located in Canada. My site are low use sites (one for an event coming up, and another for a soon to come for my own portfolio).

Customer Service
    If it wasn't for the customer service at LevelHosting, I probably wouldn't have chose them to be my webhost. They answered my questions within less than an 1/2 hour through their ticket system. I was even posting at midnight/1am and they were still responding!

Price
    I have heard the phrase: "you get what you pay for" in the webhosting industry. I would say considering the price of LevelHosting, it was a concern for me since they were so low(and I was using a coupon, which made it even lower). I would say that I'm very impressed with how much they allotted to me for the price.

Uptime/Speed
    I haven't seen any downtime with LevelHosting. Speed has been great as well. Granted I'm not working on the websites I have a lot now, but I've made visits through different times of the day and haven't had any issues with the site not loading or slow speeds.

Overall
    LevelHosting has been great to me so far, as long as they keep the high level of customer service and the uptime, I will be with them in the long run.
    Last edited by Blank Space; 03-29-2011 at 12:44 AM. Reason: I submitted the domains for verification to the moderators.

It's nice to hear a positive review. Do keep us updated in the future.
    HostStellar.com - Stellar Shared and Reseller Hosting
    Features: LiteSpeed Powered | R1Soft Backup (6 hourly) | RVSiteBuilder Pro | Jailed SSH Access
    Guarantees: 24/7/365 Stellar Support | 30 Days Money Back | 99.9% Uptime SLA

A month is a good term on any case I hope you will have the same good experience in the future as well. +
    Thanks a lot for sharing that and good luck for you in the future.

Good to hear your happy with them. Pleasent to know that businesses DO look after their customers. Over the last week here on WHT, there have been countless threads of how awful some businesses are, so makes a change to hear that there are still some good people out there!
    Garbott Ltd - Exceptional web development, hosting & consultancy services

Hello Blank Space,

First off, I would like to thank you for signing up for our web hosting service. Furthermore, I am very happy to hear about your positive experience with our organization thus far. The constructive criticism is greatly appreciated and more importantly I am pleased that your questions were answered within a respectable time frame.

As for price, we typically sell on value and not price and your concerns regarding the pricing is a great eye opener and something we will need to reevaluate in terms of our demographics and target audience.

In regards to our ongoing promotions, we’re firm believers in supplying what has been advertised along with under promising and over delivering . I would love to know your domain that is currently being hosted with us. When you have the opportunity please feel free to send me an email or pm with your domain or domains being hosted with us.

Once again, I would like to show appreciation for extending the opportunity to LevelHosting on providing you with your hosting needs. If you have any questions or concerns with your account or service please feel free to submit a ticket or feel free to contact me on the forums here directly through pm or by email at any time.
    LevelHosting Inc. - Unlimited Web Hosting at your level
    cPanel, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, RVSiteBuilder Pro, Softaculous and 24/7 Support
    Meeting the demands of high traffic web sites at an affordable price!

That's good you have found the right company for your needs, the OP.

Thank you for sharing your review in a precise way. Glad to hear about the positive experience with them. Follow up the review in future.