xsserver.eu didn't have any support in datacenter| server down and no one responding?

I get a dedicated server from xsserver.eu and before 2 days i submit ticket to reset my root password, but they didn't respond one day, after one day they submit ticket that you have to face some downtime while reseting your root password,
    but last day they down my server and after 4 hours i submit ticket that what are you doing, they replied to me that we are reseting your root password, our team is working on your server..
    and after 6 hours i again ask that what are you doing, they told me that no one responding us from data center...

and still not responding them from data center, why they are running that company? what are they doing my server is down from more then 18 hours and still down..

FOR confirmation
    Ticket ID: #809909
    Subject: Reset my root password..

1st support ticket reply
    Code:
    Hello,
    We are waiting from updates from the datacenter, as soon as we get any updates we will notify you instantly.
    2nd support ticket reply after 1hours
    Code:
    Hello,
    Am sorry for the downtime, but I have already emailed them 5 times on the downtime no one have replied yet on my emails.
    3rd support ticket reply after 4 hours
    Code:
    Hello,
    Sorry for your inconvenience we have no updates yet.
    MY SERVER STILL DOWN.

What all this? they selling servers and didn't have any
    technical team, how those companies survive ???

Many smaller dedicated server companies colocate in a datacenter but don't keep any of their own staff on site.
    That being said though, they should have selected a facility with decent support or at least set up some type of KVM over IP equipment.
    Sam Barrow - CEO @ SQUIDIX (1-855-SQUIDIX)
    Ask Us About Sponsoring Your Web Site (High Traffic Sites Only)
    Squidix - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Hosting
    Midwestern Web - Web Design & Development Services

Have you solved your issue?

I hope your issue is resolved now and you can update this thread.
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

No sir, i didn't have knowledge to use KVM and i didn't want to do anything wrong, i never use it, so please just reset my password and send it to me. thats all i want..

Thanks in advance..

Quote Originally Posted by Gryal View Post
    Hello Waqas,

Sorry for the delay, I have emailed you the kvm details to check your server issue and reset the password.

Thanks.
    And Sir, we are not dedicated hosting company that must have knowledge to use KVM, you down my server to reset my root password and from yesterday i am waiting my password and now you give me kvm access? what is it? if you now give me kvm access then why not yesterday??

What you want to proof here?

I'm a client and just submit request to reset my root password thats all i want.

Your company was well established but due all these treat to your client no one will agree to get dedicated server from you..

AND also i was just requesting to reset my root password, and thinking that if any one have big problem in their dedicated server then what will you do with them?
    please tell us here everyone should know about it.

AND from almost 3 months ago i get dedicated server from with 1Gbps uplink, but you gave me 100mbps and tell me that after 1week your link will b upgraded, and still now you are not upgrading that link.. each time i submit ticket and i receive response that we still not have yet, but i see that all your vps are now on 1gbps and not 1gbps link for me? what is all this...???

Where should i go to solve my problem???

I believe your server was just in rescue mode all the time. Unless you have a fully managed plan they are not responsible to reset root password for free. So they provided you KVM to do it on your own. If you don't have enough knowledge this is your problem then

Hello James, if my server was in rescue mode then why they send me KVM detail after 24hours? why? can you tell me, they sent you here to post these lines so get this information from them that why they give me access after 24hours?

Just to let you know, I'm not connected with them in any view. I guess they wanted to reset it for you, but they had problems, so after you posted here they had enough and they sent you logins to KVM to do it on your own. If you believe or not, many DCs charge you to reset root password

now i fed up to reset my password.. now i submit my ticket that just turn on my server.. i didn't want to down my sites ...

now waiting from their response from 20 minutes..

Quote Originally Posted by WaQas View Post
    now i fed up to reset my password.. now i submit my ticket that just turn on my server.. i didn't want to down my sites ...

now waiting from their response from 20 minutes..
    You could just log into the KVM (it has a pretty web-interface) and hit the "Reboot" button in there.

Using a KVM-over-IP is like sitting right in front of a computer, but from remote. It's very simple. From the sounds of it, you didn't even bother trying: You simply dismissed it and you're the one causing your own delays.
    Matthew Rosenblatt, and I do lots of things.
    Currently a Master Electrician on Broadway.
    My company, BurstAV, specializes in A/V Systems Design and integration.
    I also own ConcertCables. We build power/data cables for the entertainment industry.

Hello dear,
    they provide me live cd interface,
    and they are working and told me that we are running file system check, and it take 24 to 72 hours
    what is going on

Quote Originally Posted by WaQas View Post
    Hello dear,
    they provide me live cd interface,
    and they are working and told me that we are running file system check, and it take 24 to 72 hours
    what is going on
    Hello,
    Yes we are trying to help you though its unmanaged server.

Thanks

Hello,
    Yes we are trying to help you though its unmanaged server.

Thanks
    Please sir, solve my problem, i am agree to pay you but up my server,

Server still down.....

HI,

I know this thread is old.

KVM is an actual display to your server during bootup, its using java interface, it just like your personal PC at home. Just login and click the kvm session.

When you're connected using KVM session, you can see the actual error displayed in your server.

The same thing with xsserver happened yesterday. Downtime with no support

Quote Originally Posted by Patel View Post
    The same thing with xsserver happened yesterday. Downtime with no support
    Hello Sir,

I have a solution for it after 15 days wait i just change the provider .. its best thing for you that move to other provider, it will save your down time.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    WaQas.

Idk, even though the downtime problem lately, they have never had this kind of downtime before. So I give them somewhat credit.

I will stay with them

anyone else experiencing problems with this host?

yes I do
    I purchased and seeing server down
    control panel showing online but server down
    hmm losing money (may be because low price comes with low quality service)

Quote Originally Posted by garnet View Post
    yes I do
    I purchased and seeing server down
    control panel showing online but server down
    hmm losing money (may be because low price comes with low quality service)
    Hello,
    Can you please PM me your server IP I will check your issue.

Thanks

Hello,
    Can you please PM me your server IP I will check your issue.

Thanks
    support ticket answered thanks

Saaki.net is down!

Quote Originally Posted by Patel View Post
    I will stay with them
    Would you please provide a domain you have hosted with them to show your personal experience? You can use this link to do so.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Can I get the ticket ID as well, I am very keen to know what was your issue with the vps.
    ok it was my fault server was'nt down ,memory full/os corrupted so it inaccessible

Quote Originally Posted by NateN34 View Post
    Saaki.net is down!
    Hello Sir,
    site is up, may b your IP is blocked... please check again and confirm.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    WaQas.

I ordered a Germany Dedicated Server 2 days age no answer yet and yesterday i send a email ,when dedicated server will be ready to use, till now no answer, On main font page is said 24/7 support.
    I thinking to cancelled my payment.

lol xsserver.eu specialices in hosting spammers/scammers/wannabee hackers i'm surpriced that company is still alive here's a list of there spammers

http://www.freepchelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=1566

Quote Originally Posted by vin5 View Post
    I ordered a Germany Dedicated Server 2 days age no answer yet and yesterday i send a email ,when dedicated server will be ready to use, till now no answer, On main font page is said 24/7 support.
    I thinking to cancelled my payment.
    Hi,
    Can you please PM me your email address, I will have a look on your email.

Thanks.

I use xsservers.eu for ****** and never had a problem... strange. Their support is usually top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by crates View Post
    I use xsservers.eu for ****** and never had a problem... strange. Their support is usually top notch.

for what for the censored word xr..... ? you spammer