Link Wheel Service. $127 Monthly Subscription. 1 linkwheel per day for 1 month

Creating a website is a tough task. But even tougher is to promote It and market it online. Making your online business a success depends entirely on bringing traffic into your website; making people visit your website and marketing it in a way that brings in traffic is very important for its popularity.

One thing which helps you bring traffic is Search Engine Optimization. But doing SEO is not easy at all. To achieve the correct results, you will have to ensure that your website is popular with the search engines and that depends entirely on giving the appropriate keywords.

Leave all your promotion troubles with us! We are the best in SEO marketing!!

At DxSEO.com, we strive to ensure that your website gets noticed. By tapping into the power of the revolutionary SENuke software and by using our own innovative techniques, we have devised a very powerful link rotation and link building method which would help your website rank the highest in search results on google and other web search engines.

Our innovative link building and link rotation technique involves in building a link wheel. The link wheel is a very powerful method for it harnesses the power of SENuke and the goodness of web 2.0 to give you the most potent SEO weapon available in the market.

We have highly trained, excellent SENuke professionals who have devised this wonderful method called the Link wheel. They have loads of experience in fine tuning your keywords and making sure that your website is SE optimized, ensuring that it stays on top of the search engine charts for many months at a stretch. We also use our revolutionary innovation to publicize your website in highly ranked blogs.

WHAT WE OFFER :

• Hassle-free method of promoting your website – We decouple SEO marketing and Web 2.0, allowing you, the webmaster, to focus on making your website better whilst we take care of promoting it for you.

• Achieve highest page rank and top 10 ranking on search engines – Our method is tried and tested. We ensure that your webpage achieves high pr and also will make sure that your page stays on top of the results, whenever a user searches for a particular keyword pertaining to your services.

• SENuking is taken care of – We take care of SENuking and what’s more, it is enhanced by our innovative method. This ensures that you can spend all that free time in enhancing the aesthetics and fine tuning your website.

With us coming into the picture, you need not worry about online marketing.

Here’s more about our service.

Link Wheel Service

Web 2.0 is powerful. We utilize it fully to ensure that your website gets noticed!

Features :

• Monthly subscription service.
      • 1 link-wheel per day for 1 month (25 days total)

What you’ll get Daily:

Our link wheel ensures that you stay on top of the search engine charts. Here’s what you can expect from our service daily.

• 8 to 15 high PR web 2.0 properties. (3 links to your main website on each property with a host of your keywords included would be published on each web 2.0 asset)

• Social bookmarking for your web 2.0 properties to high PR social bookmarking sites (randomly bookmarked to ensure wider reach amongst users.)

• RSS aggregation of your web 2.0 properties and social bookmarking feeds via 24 high PR RSS aggregator sites every day.

• Pinging (9 major websites included everyday) at each stage of the project for ultra-fast indexing.

Sample Reports : Sample Report | DxSEO

Some Results with Linkwheel :

Keyword : seo forum - kattz.com (google top 5)
    keyword : webmaster forum - kattz.com (google 2nd page)
    keyword : data entry work - dataentryworld.org (google first page)
    keyword : data entry - dataentryworld.org (google 2nd page)

Reviews From other forums

Quote Originally Posted by biosclan View Post
    Just doing some browsing before I start the day and ran across this thread by chance, I met DxSEO on another forum and have been a customer of his for for some time now.

I've been using his service for a few months now, not only to rank (which these sites do) but to build wheels around my previous 2.0 properties and now I've ended up with some decent sized mini-nets all helping my main sites rank beautifully, basically I use this service as my seo insurance policy
    Quote Originally Posted by www.BuyAnEdu.com View Post
    Used DxSeo's service like 3-4 weeks ago to rank a newly created site to top 5 in google for a 2 word keyword which had some competition.After 7 days my site ranked from nirvana to 27.After 2 weeks on the second page and today it got the 4th place on google which is getting me some nice traffic (50-100 uniques a day) which is generating me 1-2 sales/day which is a nice income.
    Ordered 2 days ago again for 3 more keywords and am pretty sure that i will get the same results as before.

So i can definetly recommend it

Payment terms and other features :

• Subscription fee is $127 per month. Cheaper compared to a 1 month license for SENuke.
    • There is no limit for url and keywords. You can use daily upto 3 url and 3 keywords

• You can cancel your subscription anytime.

• Once you subscribe, We will send you details of your own personal link wheel project. There you will need to furnish your url’s and your keywords.

• Extensive daily reports about your link wheel are made available in your link wheel page.

So avail of our services and rule the roost!!

Limited Seats (30) Act Today

Subscribe Now

PM sent,please review.
    HostFirst.com - Your First Choice
    Windows VPS | Web hosting | Cheap Domains

nice service i will give it a try

I like your offer, but i don't want to do link wheel for my project because i heard link building is very powerful as compare to link wheel. So can please tell me what are the your terms for link building.

we are interested in link wheel services . Please pm me.

Google now knows about linkwheel

Google now knows about linkwheel how do you avoid red flag