* VPS BLOWOUT | FREE GLOBALSIGN WILDCARD SSL CERT | DOUBLE DISK AND BANDWIDTH | 20% OFF

••••••••What We're Offering••••••••
    We are so excited about our NEW promotion. This month we are offering a Free UPGRADE of every Virtual Servers Disk Space and Bandwidth, as well as a 20% OFF RECURRING FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE ACCOUNT. On top of that, you also get Unlimited Free SSL Certificates.

••••••••Free and Unlimited GlobalSign SSL Certificates (Wilcard and Domain Certified)••••••••
    SpecHosting is proud to offer Free and Unlimited SSL Certificates for ALL VPS Customers! We provide you with an unlimited amount of Free SSL Certificates (both Wildcard and Domain Certified) to ethier give away for free to your customers or to charge and make a 100% profit.

••••••••How to Apply The Promotion••••••••
    Activating your 20% off and UPGRADE is simple. To activate your discount, all you need to do is use coupon code WHT2011-VS! To activate your DOUBLE DISK SPACE and DOUBLE BANDWIDTH all you need to do is reply to this thread with your first name and current plan type!

Use Coupon Code: WHT2011-VS

••••••••Company Information••••••••
    We pride ourselves on offering the most, high quality, affordable, feature rich, and non oversold Reseller Hosting in the industry. Rest assured your site and your clients sites will only be hosted on High Performance, Quad Core, Top of the line Servers. We offer a 99.99% uptime guarantee, meaning if we go one minute below our guarantee, your hosting package is on the house for the next month.

••••••••Network Information••••••••
    The SpecHosting network is powered by a high-speed Cisco core, with an emphasis on stability and redundancy. As a Chicago provider, we have access to multiple major bandwidth providers, and have contracts with many of them to provide the best speed and uptime to our customers. High-speed Cisco cabinet switches connect into multiple cores to provide redundant paths to all customer servers, eliminating many downtime issues due to core maintenance. Leveraging custom-developed automation tools, the SpecHosting network is able to rapidly respond to changes in network conditions, and quickly update customer configurations to provide a superior level of service.

••••••••VPS Plans••••••••

SH-1
    • Disk Space: 30 GB *UPGRADED to 60 GB
    • Bandwidth: 500 GB *UPGRADED to 1000 GB
    • 512 MB RAM
    • FREE Dedicated IP
    • Fair Share CPU
    • 99.9% Uptime
    • 24/7 Support
    • Monthly Price: $12.76 was $15.95

Order Now

SH-2
    • Disk Space: 60 GB * UPGRADED to 120 GB
    • Bandwidth: 1000 GB * UPGRADED to 2000 GB
    • 1024 MB RAM
    • Fair Share CPU
    • FREE Dedicated IP
    • 99.9% Uptime
    • 24/7 Support
    • Monthly Price: $20.76 was $25.95

Order Now

SH-3
    • Disk Space: 100 GB * UPGRADED to 200 GB
    • Bandwidth: 1000 GB * UPGRADED to 2000 GB
    • 1536 MB RAM
    • Fair Share CPU
    • Free HostBill Licnese
    • Free cPanel/WHM
    • FREE Dedicated IP x2
    • 99.9% Uptime
    • 24/7 Support
    • Monthly Price: $31.96 was $39.95

Order Now

SH-4
    • Disk Space: 150 GB * UPGRADED to 300 GB
    • Bandwidth: 2000 GB * UPGRADED to 4000 GB
    • 2048 MB RAM
    • Fair Share CPU
    • Free HostBill/WHMCS Licnese
    • Free cPanel/WHM
    • FREE Dedicated IP x2
    • 99.9% Uptime
    • 24/7 Support
    • Monthly Price: $41.96 was $49.95

Order Now

Hi,

For SH4, instead of the diskspace upgrade can you increase the RAM to guaranteed 3GB or make it burst from 2GB to 4GB?

also dont need the whmcs thingy

Hey Chaos,

Instead of the Disk upgrade we can do 2GB guaranteed to 4 GB burst-able! Please open a ticket by emailing sales or visiting our sales contact page! and we can assist you further!

Cheers

Thanks for the prompt answer. You do provide option for credit card payments right? Also, the 20% discount is recurring right?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Inc View Post
    Thanks for the prompt answer. You do provide option for credit card payments right? Also, the 20% discount is recurring right?
    We do accept Credit Card Payments, and yes, the 20% off is recurring! You will need to open a support ticket or email me personally so I can take care of your specific requests!

Thanks a lot for the clarification. Are these plans managed? And what is the port speed? Oversold - I hope not?

Hey Chaos,

All of these are Managed, yes! The port speed is 1GBPS and no, they are not oversold!

Sorry for asking all these questions one after the other..... I should have asked them altogether in the first post. My bad These are XEN plans yeah? And how long have you (spechosting) been in business if you do not mind me asking?

We have been in business since February of 2010! Your no trouble, this is what I do every day and I love it! These plans can come in XEN or OpenVZ, whichever you prefer!

Wow superb!! Thanks a loooooot for your patience

It's no problem at all, but the way, I have not got your name yet?

Hiya Bradley! My name is Ishtiaq and it is really nice meeting you.

Nice meeting you as well, I just replied to your PM! I hope to see your order coming through soon! It is going to be a pleasure hosting you!