Thread: Finallyfast.com

Thumbs down

I didnt know what to think of these people when i heard the commercials for them,etc until i saw this vid! (Or heard this call rather)

www.youtube.com/v/sMmCujH8HvE

I guess most of these places DONT KNOW JACK and hope for people that dont know any better SO THEY CAN OVERCHARGE THEM FOR THINGS,etc.......

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Ya. It's a scam. Finally Fast is.

I love that he's clearly using an Apple in the commercial and the software is Windows only.

This looks just like every other "registry cleaning" software out there. I've seen so many of them, and none of them do anything.

The only piece of software I've found that actually does some good as far as registry "cleaning" is avg's pc tuneup software. It does a lot more than registry cleaning though.

As far as this video; the guy calling might have good intentions but if you close your eyes and listen to him as if he were calling you, he actually comes across as rude and biased. Maybe he knows the software doesn't do anything good, but even if he does he shouldn't talk to the guy picking up the phone's like that. I doubt the guy he's talking to made the software.

Sales people for companies like that don't usually have technical knowledge of their product. They are just given selling points to sell stuff to the average consumer.

That aside, this product seems like rubbish. Another worthless bloatware app.
    GorillaServers Inc | Direct Unmetered Dedicated Servers

very bad reviews

malicious content.

CCleaner & Iobit Avanced System Care seem to do a good job with registry cleaning without damaging your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by M Bacon View Post
    CCleaner & Iobit Avanced System Care seem to do a good job with registry cleaning without damaging your computer.
    Totally on board with him.

Finally fast just takes advantage of the computer users that don't know jack, then overcharge them so protect them from 19,000 viruses and, 'make it like it was new again.'

Wow! Keep this thread alive, it's hard to believe that people would buy this scam product.

Indeed,we should have it pinned for 7 days on this base!

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

there are several of them out there that offer this type of online "help" and i have had several people i know try and use them and then call me to fix what they were supposed to. I have always thought they were a scam but never looked into what they do. now I know.