Thread: ServeWire?

ServeWire?

Not finding a lot of reviews around and they appear to be a new company? Has anyone here tried them and can give me any recommendations if they are good or not?

Try sending in a few presales questions to get a general feeling of what they're like and how knowledgeable/courteous they are. Going with any new company without having any prior knowledge or reviews about them can be risky, but not worth ruling out altogether. Perhaps try hosting a website with them which isn't too important to test things out for a while. It'll allow you to gain a better understanding of how they operate as well as a general idea of how reliable they are.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

We've been in the business for a while; this is a new brand we just started in 2011. We have some reviews under SixServe I believe, but that's our free hosting division so of course quality isn't near that of our paid services.

Any specific questions let me know!
    Sam Barrow - CEO @ SQUIDIX (1-855-SQUIDIX)
    Ask Us About Sponsoring Your Web Site (High Traffic Sites Only)
    Squidix - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Hosting
    Midwestern Web - Web Design & Development Services

I suppose I could ask how long SixServe existed for and why you started the new brand?

We bought SixServe in early/mid 2010, it had been around for I think a year prior to that but not under our control.
    Part of it was that SixServe was free hosting, so we wanted to keep it separate from that. The main reason though is that we wanted to have a brand that offered non-unlimited plans on separate servers, since many customers, especially on WHT, are uncomfortable with unlimited hosting.
    Sam Barrow - CEO @ SQUIDIX (1-855-SQUIDIX)
    Ask Us About Sponsoring Your Web Site (High Traffic Sites Only)
    Squidix - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Hosting
    Midwestern Web - Web Design & Development Services